How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy downloading at 900kbyte/sec+ :D
 
I probably wouldn't be here if i didn't have a cable modem, i would be to impatient to wait till pages load.
 
yea somtimes i get 6 but then it goes back down to 5 then 4 again
 
.
 

Attachments

  • girl_031bl.jpg
    girl_031bl.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 70
Originally posted by PunkRock


the Lexus?


nothing a 2JZ-GTE transplant can't cure... :eek:




Trust me, I looked into doing that swap before I even bought the car.:lol: It would be really fawking expensive though.:nervous: The engine, then I'd have to pay someone to install it, and all other sorts of ****.:cry:
 
..
 

Attachments

  • girl_023bl.jpg
    girl_023bl.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 63
last one
 

Attachments

  • girl_035bl.jpg
    girl_035bl.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 57
Originally posted by Josh





Trust me, I looked into doing that swap before I even bought the car.:lol: It would be really fawking expensive though.:nervous: The engine, then I'd have to pay someone to install it, and all other sorts of ****.:cry:

you'd be better of with an MKIV then... :p

damn... why didn't that car sell much over here...
 
What do you guys think of the new 2003 sl500
i-2.JPG

i-5.JPG
 
Snoopie, i just noticed you spelled your name with 2 "A" (Christiaan)

is that a typo, or do you really spell it that way? i never saw it written that way :)
 
w00t. we only on page 796 to me now :D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Nope.:( Just the 4-door family car.:p

Car? Surely you mean the 4-door boat!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Snoopie, i just noticed you spelled your name with 2 "A" (Christiaan)

is that a typo, or do you really spell it that way? i never saw it written that way :)

No, it's really spelled that way. ;)

Don't worry, in Belgium it's pronouncable. :D
For you folks it's just Chris. ;)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


you'd be better of with an MKIV then... :p

damn... why didn't that car sell much over here...



I dream of the day I get one, and I will get one, dammit!:D
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Car? Surely you mean the 4-door boat!



What was I thinking?:confused::lol:
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


No, it's really spelled that way. ;)

Don't worry, in Belgium it's pronouncable. :D
For you folks it's just Chris. ;)

oh ok!

you must speak a bit of french if you're in belgium? or is it flamand? (no idea how to write it... :confused: )
 
GTP needs a faster server.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Snoopie, i just noticed you spelled your name with 2 "A" (Christiaan)

is that a typo, or do you really spell it that way? i never saw it written that way :)

Check out my huge helmet sticker of you don't believe me. :D
 
WOW BrothaLynch, u got nearly 400 posts in 24hrs :eek:
 

Attachments

  • brotha.jpg
    brotha.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 45
Originally posted by PunkRock


oh ok!

you must speak a bit of french if you're in belgium? or is it flamand? (no idea how to write it... :confused: )

Well, I was brought up in The Netherlands so I speak the official dutch language but I do speak Flemish and some bad French too. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back