How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Check out my huge helmet sticker of you don't believe me. :D

your helmet reminds me of Barrichello's! :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
w00t. we only on page 796 to me now :D




I used to have it that way, but I got lost looking at 100 posts on a page.:lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


your helmet reminds me of Barrichello's! :lol:

True!:D I have a new helmet, kart (the yellow base is red now) and suit now btw... pics coming soon!
 
600.jpg

Yea yea i know i posted this last night.
 
Where the **** is magic069?:confused:
 
Oh, shut up Mistax!! :D
 
yo mista, how long did it take you to get that far?
 
wonder why he has 8000 posts?
 
I dont think i took the entire day, because I remember going to bed...

I would say about 16 hours
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
wonder why he has 8000 posts?

You're the one that posts more then I do...
 
Originally posted by MistaX


You're the one that posts more then I do...

you're the #1 poster...


well i have to go... i'll get back later!
 
If you think about it, 700 in one day isn't really a lot. Just think about how many times you'd hit enter if you IM'ed 20 or so people in 16 hours.;)
 
YOU KNOW WHAT I MENT!
Bastard.
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
hahahah thats my goal, to beat mista :D



I'd suggest that you not set that goal.:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh
If you think about it, 700 in one day isn't really a lot. Just think about how many times you'd hit enter if you IM'ed 20 or so people in 16 hours.;)
bastard.jpg
 
brb gotta check the meatballs :D these things are size of a soda can crushed :D or like a base ball only a bit smaller :D lol brb
 
WTF?!?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back