How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is sick!!! Burner_who?!
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
brb gotta check the meatballs :D these things are size of a soda can crushed :D or like a base ball only a bit smaller :D lol brb


Now that's 2 things you and MistaX have in common. You both like posting a lot, and you both like big balls.:lol:
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
This guy is sick!!! Burner_who?!
Burner is a old friend of mine, back from years ago when I was into Midtown Madness...

He enjoys flooding me, he's done it lotsa times
 
MistaX likes big balls? :D

That would make a great title! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Now that's 2 things you and MistaX have in common. You both like posting a lot, and you both like big balls.:lol:

SCREW YA!
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Burner is a old friend of mine, back from years ago when I was into Midtown Madness...

He enjoys flooding me, he's done it lotsa times

Hehe, what a nut!
 
snoopie you say everything would make a good title.. what do you mean by that?
 
A title is the piece of text under your name.
 
Originally posted by whitez
he is obsessed with titles
And you are obsessed with titties
 
Yes, you need 1000 posts.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


SCREW YA!


Sorry, I couldn't let the oppurtunity to say that pass by.:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX

And you are obsessed with titties

i know, and your point is.......?

BTW, your not obsessed with titties? you are obsessed with something else.....?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Sorry, I couldn't let the oppurtunity to say that pass by.:p

I could let the oppertunity to give you the user/pass by.

<=================Swoosh!

Ohh there it goes
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
what do you need to change our title 1000 post?

you dont make any sence, change our titles?
 
Originally posted by whitez


you dont make any sence, change out titles?

You don't make sense.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I could let the oppertunity to give you the user/pass by.

<=================Swoosh!

Ohh there it goes


:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back