How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the game minority report is coming out for it as well....the movie was tight but what about the game?
 
im going to read the guide then im out im going to beat this game fast
 
Josh, I WON!
 
Both of you ****s are immature. I will no longer except IM's from anyone unless they PM me in advance with their AIM SN.:mad:
 
HAHA... I was kidding with you Josh don't worry. It goes away in a couple days.
 
:rotfl:
We Won Tazz!
 
Yes, We are a team.... Josh and Zero lost...:D
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
HAHA... I was kidding with you Josh don't worry. It goes away in a couple days.


I don't care. **** like this is exactly why I quit using AIM for months...
 
Yea I threw a few at Zero too
 
l8r man, and good luck....be prepared for the end ;)
 
Originally posted by whitez
whose immature?


The 2 people who posted before you.
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
500 BYE GUYS :D see you tommarow i got a game to beat


Later Brotha.:)
 
ok guys, im gonna go.....see ya after work tomorrow

PEACE OUT
 
Bye whitez.:)
 
Later guys Im out. Josh its ok dont cry...
 
Good riddance, Tazz...
 
:lol:
I havent done that in a year :)
 
Its good to bring back memories of people who used to do that to eachother every day..
Ahh the good ol days back when I worked in Midtown Madness...Ahh how long ago that was
 
Blah
 
Poo on you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back