How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
im playing mgs2 too but i cant get the hell off that ship what do i have to do?

WOW, you have a REALLy long way to go....im about to finish it for like the 10th time.....where exactly you are in the ship?
 
josh, you just cant leave his age alone, cant ya? :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


TOO MUCH SPACES!


Did you see the main page before that? Instead of black borders around each forum, they were white. It was really ****ing odd looking...
 
Originally posted by Josh
God dammit, how old are you Brotha? older/younger than 18?:confused:

you wanna hook up with me or what? :D j/k

older, wanna know how much i weigh? and how tall i am, what color my hair is, and my eyes :D lol j/k :p :cool: :rolleyes:
 
I WANNA KNOW WHERE MY HOSTED FORUMS ARE!
 
MGS2

ok i just killed that chick and took her gun i dont know where to go from there
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch


you wanna hook up with me or what? :D j/k



Depends, where do you live?:rolleyes:


You fruit, I was just curious as to how old you were, I was in no way seeing if you and I were compatible.
 
Geeze you got a long way to go...
 
Josh, man can you go on aim...?
 
that place's slow tonight... slow loading...
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Josh, man can you go on aim...?


I'm there...
 
Originally posted by Tazz575


What connection?

DSL... it shouldn't be that slow... i restarted my comp, and it's still slow.
 
Nice attempt, MistaX...:rolleyes:
 
I won!
 
Mista, the Battle Stage video is on the main page, or in the InitialD folder?
 
Its in the Initial D folder
 
you have to make way to the lower tanker......and there will be a door with three censors on it......look at the stradegy guide for help...if i can find a link....hold on
 
YOu call giving me a 10% warning level "winning?":lol: I booted you off that once, that's winning, biotch.
 
the one called [soldats]_initial_d_battle_stage.avi?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back