How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid print screen doesnt work right in NFS4...

You'll just have to wait and see.

Im picking the best looking cars I can find, exept for a few cars that all i could find were not so nice cars, like the Silvia S13.
 
I want a Sil-Eighty, but there are none :mad:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I want a Sil-Eighty, but there are none :mad:

i know of one! lemme find it!!!
 
I have that S13..

OOOOO older Skylines!
I have now- R32-R33-R34-Loctite.
and now these 2 :)
 
hehe, the Mazdas look funky...pretty cool stuff
 
I gotta do some final tests before its ready to be dled...
 
nfs4.jpg
 
nice
 
and rice
 
:lol:
 
Rice, Nice, Or Jesus Christ?
rx7b.jpg
 
things are downloading pretty fast compared to yesterday night
 
riced out... sorry. :yuck:
 
i figured :)
 
heh...
 
why is the game in German?
 
That aint my game.
 
oh
 
yawners
 
Uh oh...

I made a boo boo...
 
Oh...this is really really bad..
 
wha?
 
I manually changed the name in Config.dat for NFS4 to get rid of mine, and then i ran the game, i got an error, and went to un-edit the file and it wasnt there.
I put the CD in to get the file, and its not on the CD :mad:
 
oops
 
crap... my hd's full! :eek:

or very near it... time to do some clean up
 
The ***** is done ;)
 
whoa... just cleaned 7 gigs of worthless crap
 
I really hope this'll run on most systems. I did it in a way so it'll run on 2K/XP, it's uncompatible...
Oh damn I have to make a .reg key..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back