How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, sent. :)
 
it wont let me right click on it to press

save as wallpaper
 
got it but there is a big black bar on the side with a bunch o crap on it!
 
Big black bar? :confused:
 
How is everyone doing. It's kinda quit here today
 
you know if we keep this up maybe by next year we could be in the world record book for the largest thread????
 
It would take like 2 years to get a million. I think we should aim a little lower like. 500,000
 
Hello...:)
 
this place sucks tonight
 
Yup.
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Sucks what? ;)

what you want. :D

turns out TV sucks tonight too... :(
 
Everything sucks tonight...
 
..and another one bites the dust...
 
Did I kill the thread?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh
..and another one bites the dust...
Nice piece of modding there.;) I didn't know you had the power to ban people?😈
 
Yeah, apparently I've had them the whole time.:rolleyes:


I never knew about them until around the time Ghost became a mod I believe.:confused: I had never seen the link to the Moderator's Control Panel, so I never knew it existed.:lol: I think Tazz gave me the link.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back