How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
oh well...

me is going to hit the mat, i'm tired, and i have a lot of things to do tomorrow...
G'nite PR.



And Mista.:p
 
Good evening (morning) all....
 
Originally posted by M5Power
viper_maniac: I'm not sure. My records are incomplete, though offhand i would say yes I think you have,

Well ok. I need to do more stuff to get me in the ticker. ;)
 
So what's the word at GTP tonight?
 
:rotfl:, MistaX

by the way, PR: You live IN a continent? Whoa...
 
Originally posted by Pako
So what's the word at GTP tonight?
Nothin' really. Some 1 year confusion, and the usual nonsensical chit chat.
 
Anyone here know networking protocals?
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Two words, actually: Canada sucks.

I live about 120 miles, south of the Canadian border, just wondering if you've ever been there..?

BTW, Canada has some serious beer....it's all in the firing process from what I'm told. :drink:
 
There beer even has some halousinigenic properties...which I have explained somewhere in a post around here....
 
Originally posted by Pako
There beer even has some halousinigenic properties...which I have explained somewhere in a post around here....
You haven't been drinkin' any of it, have you......?:thatsodd:;)
 
Could have been.... I wonder what ever happened to SmokeALot? I saw him post about two months ago or so....but that's it...
 
I'm bored. I hope gigo gets my GTC avatar done soon.
 
Originally posted by Pako
Could have been.... I wonder what ever happened to SmokeALot? I saw him post about two months ago or so....but that's it...
I don't know.:confused: I used to talk to him quite a bit.
 
Originally posted by Pako


I live about 120 miles, south of the Canadian border, just wondering if you've ever been there..?

BTW, Canada has some serious beer....it's all in the firing process from what I'm told. :drink:

I have. But I like Montana.

Seriously, Canada's not all that bad. Just givin' these crazies a bit to get riled up about! :D
 
Originally posted by M5Power


I have. But I like Montana.

Seriously, Canada's not all that bad. Just givin' these crazies a bit to get riled up about! :D
It works.:p I told you to update your ticker! I'm one year old dammit!:reallyodd:nervous::p
 
There's parts of Montana that really suck, in my opinion, like the Eastern Montana is just flat with rolling hills...drives me nuts. I'm fortuneate enough to live in a valley, surrounded by mountains and over 30 natural mountain lakes, all within about a 45 mile radius, and just about a 30minute Drive from Glacier National Park. There's parts of Canada that remind of Montana, from the Mountians to the boring flatlands as well....
 
Originally posted by Pako
There's parts of Canada that remind of Montana, from the Mountians to the boring flatlands as well....
Possibly the most boring place in the world to drive through is Saskatchewan. Ever driven through there?:sleep:
 
Not on purpose....
 
From Northern Montana, up to Edmonton..., which takes you through Calgary..ect...
 
Well, I'm tired as hell, so I'm out for the night. Talk to you all tomorrow most likely.;)
Later:sleep:
 
Later, good some good sleep...
 
Originally posted by Pako
From Northern Montana, up to Edmonton..., which takes you through Calgary..ect...
Thats quite a drive!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back