How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
A party is being arranged as we chat...;)


I dunno if I can outdue that cake with candles and all those goodies you gave me, but I'll try...:p

Just make sure I'm ready with the "party" before we hit 3k...;)
 
Originally posted by Josh



Reall? Sorry man, didn't know that...:(

A party is being arranged as we chat...;)
Save it for 3000. It will be great when we get there.
 
Originally posted by Josh



I dunno if I can outdue that cake with candles and all those goodies you gave me, but I'll try...:p

Just make sure I'm ready with the "party" before we hit 3k...;)
It don't matter, it will be good I'm sure..
 
Alrighty...;)


I just realized something...me & you, and Jordan are prety much to the point where not too many people are going to be able to catch up...:p

Basiclly...we'll be the top posters for a long long time...:D
 
When the time comes, we will make a new thread in the rumble stripe for the 3000 posting and post the cake in there.
 
Oh yeah, and BMW too...
 
I wish there was some keyboard short cuts for this.
 
Sounds good:thumbsup::D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
BMW what?

I was adding that to my last post on the previous page( I guess you missed it) here it is below...

Originally posted by Josh
Alrighty...;)


I just realized something...me & you, and Jordan are prety much to the point where not too many people are going to be able to catch up...:p

Basiclly...we'll be the top posters for a long long time...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh


I was adding that to my last post on the previous page( I guess you missed it) here it is below...

I see, ya thats true.
 
Yes, my AIM is on, but not the SN I have listed in my profile...
 
Originally posted by Josh
Yes, my AIM is on, but not the SN I have listed in my profile...
What is it?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Was that NO for buddy or AIM?


Buddy...:D:lol:
 
SN is mnybtlojz
 
Originally posted by Josh



Buddy...:D:lol:
jestera.gif
 
Some really strange guy just IMed me man, freakin' me out...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Some really strange guy just IMed me man, freakin' me out...:p

I'm getting the impression he thinks he knows me...:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Some really strange guy just IMed me man, freakin' me out...:p
Who was it?
 
I get those once in awhile.
 
Man, I don't have a clue...:nervous:

I'm just glad he quit IMin' me...he was givin' me the creeps...:(
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Who was it?


Hey, wait a second...I think you know him or something, cause his AIM SN is listed in YOUR profile...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh



Hey, wait a second...I think you know him or something, cause his AIM SN is listed in YOUR profile...:p
Me?
 
YAY! 2801 posts, NOOOO 2854 from you...:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back