How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice dude, sry bout that, but it really pisses me off. Check out pg 519 of this string, and check BMW//M3's guide. It is well cool.:cool:
 
I was replying to the Challenge posts u replyed to.
 
Hey, there you are. Fair enough excuse, you were sorting out MY posts.
 
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
 
That wierd Rice dude has buggered off now after I gave him a lecture on not cheating in his posts. Hehe.
 
I wasnt sorting thiem i was replying to the ones u replyed to, that were my threads and yours.
 
U'll have to post 400 posts to catch up to me i have less than 200 till 1000.
 
Yeah, I know, I was only kidding. (Like you were earlier, when I got to watch Top Gear. Haha):D
 
:cheers:

😈 😈 😈 😈 😈
 
I know, not a very realistic task, I know, but what the hell I can have a go.:burnout:
 
Motorvision is my fav car show.
 
I'm gonna be close to 10th place in posts, i'm close to *Evo 6RS* i shortened his name 4 my spelling. I cant spell worth crap.
 
I posted my GT500 time Dan.
 
Yeah an american show bout Euro cars.
 
2nites show was cool, they had the European motor show on, which included the RX-8! And the national sideways car challenge. Apparantly the record for sideways driving is 2hrs, 11mins. SIDEWAYS!!!
 
Good afternoon guys...:D
 
Geeze dan, wasn't your post count somewhere around 150-200 yesterday? Now it's around 4oo? :eek::D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back