How many times do you want to kill Bob for his mistakes??

NewYorkerRacer

(Banned)
United States
Queens,NY
Ask me
1,000,000 (dollars Dr.Evil)
In all seriousness I do wanna murder that man (Bob) for the stupid cock ups he does especially in Cote d'Azur.

How about at nurburgring gp at the supercar festival? Gets himself worked up and slides out onto the sand, AND WAITS THERE FOR THE OTHERS TO PASS!

Dude I hate him when he does that. Just waits their casually "you know this is not a race I rather be safe then win"-Bob the B-spec driver.

1,000,000 (dollars Dr.Evil)
In all seriousness I do wanna murder that man (Bob) for the stupid cock ups he does especially in Cote d'Azur.
My lvl24 Bob (J.Bond 👍 ) handeld that track pretty well.

How about at nurburgring gp at the supercar festival? Gets himself worked up and slides out onto the sand, AND WAITS THERE FOR THE OTHERS TO PASS!

I love it when that happens. I RAGE!!

I've been raging all day at the 650pp cote d azur all day.
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PASS THERE BOB? I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO DO THAT! He runs straight into the wall.
Anyone have suggestions?

Monaco is the worst for B-Spec rage. Especially at Nouvelle. One of the few times my driver ever lost was the Formula series race there. I dread B-Spec'ing there- even with a superior car and my Lv40 driver.

You'd think the max'd out Bobs wouldn't need so much micromanaging and would show more adaptability in their AI.

Back