How much are YOU willing to pay for Stealth cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EstonianBeast
  • 54 comments
  • 4,729 views
Messages
302
Messages
EstonianBeast
So guys just a simple question, how much are you willing to pay for the Stealth cars? If im not mistaken there should be 4 of them.
 
$0

Though I got them with the CE, I mostly wanted the other stuff. I'd pay for premium Porsche, Merkur XR4ti, Custom Online Leagues, other stuff but not the stealth cars.
 
$0

Though I got them with the CE, I mostly wanted the other stuff. I'd pay for premium Porsche, Merkur XR4ti, Custom Online Leagues, other stuff but not the stealth cars.

I wouldnt pay for any cars as it really would be rediculas paying real money for cars in this game due to the nature of being able to share cars. The only way this would be stopped is by making them untradable which could very well give an unfair advantage to some people in online races. The reason I wouldnt pay for the stealth cars is that I bought the signature edition of the game so have all the UK downloadable cars.
 
Nope:

Here are the DLC cars:

Stealths: (6)
SLS
787
R10
Mclaren F1
gt-r gt500
nsx gt500

Chrome (6):
m3
xj13
r8
murcielago
300sl
cobra

Others (3):
Joey Logano, Nascar, Gamestop
Camaro Edge Special
gt-r gt academy

You should also look for other threads. There are already a lot about this.

And, as i am european, i only don't own 2 cars (Nascar+Camaro). I will pay 1€ for both.
 
Nope:

Here are the DLC cars:

Stealths: (6)
SLS
787
R10
Mclaren F1
gt-r gt500
nsx gt500

Chrome (6):
m3
xj13
r8
murcielago
300sl
cobra

Others (3):
Joey Logano, Nascar, Gamestop
Camaro Edge Special
gt-r gt academy

You should also look for other threads. There are already a lot about this.

And, as i am european, i only don't own 2 cars (Nascar+Camaro). I will pay 1€ for both.

You are missing the Nissan GT-R Academy stealth whatever it's called.
 
Zero. I have already all of them & the chrome line cars, too. :D

Btw. there are more as 4 stealth cars in the game. ;)

Gran-Turismo-5-Signature-Edition.jpg
ps3-gran-turismo-5-collecto1.gif
 
I'd pay up to a good 50 dollars (USD) for the GTR Academy "Stealth." If it were available by code.

Other Stealth Codes... ehh... not so much, my brother though says he would pay any reasonable amount for the 787B Stealth.
 
You are missing the Nissan GT-R Academy stealth whatever it's called.

I dont' think so. Look again.

I'd pay up to a good 50 dollars (USD) for the GTR Academy "Stealth." If it were available by code.

Other Stealth Codes... ehh... not so much, my brother though says he would pay any reasonable amount for the 787B Stealth.

That car doesnt' exist. There is one gt-r stealth and thats a gt500. that needs a code to be obtainable. There is another gt-r when gt academy went off but it isn't stealth (although it has the same colors) and didnt need a code to be obtainable.
 
Why would anyone want to pay extra for cars that are already in the game? The stealths are just a different colour, what difference does it make that's so important to want to pay for it?
 
Why would anyone want to pay extra for cars that are already in the game? The stealths are just a different colour, what difference does it make that's so important to want to pay for it?

What's wrong with just having one? Collectors would want them too.
 
I dont' think so. Look again.



That car doesnt' exist. There is one gt-r stealth and thats a gt500. that needs a code to be obtainable. There is another gt-r when gt academy went off but it isn't stealth (although it has the same colors) and didnt need a code to be obtainable.

5538659437_f1c8990f16.jpg


5539188958_34dd3e55e9.jpg


They're different.
 
Why would anyone want to pay extra for cars that are already in the game? The stealths are just a different colour, what difference does it make that's so important to want to pay for it?

It's not only the color. ;)

1.) they are "limited". No duplication like with all the other cars.
2.) all should have better power/grip/handling compared with the stanard ones.
 
I dont really see how someone can claim to haave 100% of cars unless they haave all of them too.
 
I have unused codes of Mercedes, Mazda, Honda and Nissan stealth cars btw. If anyone is interested let me know in the PM.
 
I dont really see how someone can claim to haave 100% of cars unless they haave all of them too.

If you have all DLC cars (beside the ingame cars) which are available in your region then it's ok to claim you have all cars. 👍

If you want all, you need a PAL & a NTSC version of the game. I personally can give a **** about the 2 missing NTSC cars. A nascar & a purple camaro, haha. :lol:

I have unused codes of Mercedes, Mazda, Honda and Nissan stealth cars btw. If anyone is interested let me know in the PM.

There is a thing called "eBay". Ever heard of it? :)

No that i like to say you want to rip peapole off here, it's just a better way to make them to cash. :sly:
 
It's not only the color. ;)

1.) they are "limited". No duplication like with all the other cars.
2.) all should have better power/grip/handling compared with the stanard ones.

I think that all of the stealth cars just have all of the tuning upgrades and a different color. So I dought you can tune them :(
 
Why can't people want something other then cars for once...?!

There are enough cars already... Maybe too many....

Make more tracks, events and customization options...
 
5538659437_f1c8990f16.jpg


5539188958_34dd3e55e9.jpg


They're different.

Nope:

Here are the DLC cars:

Stealths: (6)
SLS
787
R10
Mclaren F1
gt-r gt500
nsx gt500

Chrome (6):
m3
xj13
r8
murcielago
300sl
cobra

Others (3):
Joey Logano, Nascar, Gamestop
Camaro Edge Special
gt-r gt academy

You should also look for other threads. There are already a lot about this.

And, as i am european, i only don't own 2 cars (Nascar+Camaro). I will pay 1€ for both.


It's not only the color. ;)

1.) they are "limited". No duplication like with all the other cars.
2.) all should have better power/grip/handling compared with the stanard ones.

Hey. 3) engine overhaul and chassis rebuild only costs 500, eheh. very cheap.

I dont really see how someone can claim to haave 100% of cars unless they haave all of them too.

👍 usually dlc doesn't count towards the "all cars concept". I think it is impossible to have all of them but i am not sure.

I have unused codes of Mercedes, Mazda, Honda and Nissan stealth cars btw. If anyone is interested let me know in the PM.

They are probably outdated by now.
 
Nop they are valid till 31 dec. So you have alot of time to use them.
 
Nop they are valid till 31 dec. So you have alot of time to use them.

of 2010??
If not where did you get them?

(sorry, already been confirmed by the next post that the codes are valid)

Why can't people want something other then cars for once...?!

There are enough cars already... Maybe too many....

Make more tracks, events and customization options...

Well i understand you and agree with you. But in this case you cannot argue that. These cars are already made. They only change the livery. And even the livery is already made so they only need to put them availiable and dont have any work to buid models or something.
 
Last edited:
The giveaway DLC codes should be already expired.

But the DLC codes from the Collectors Edition & from the Stealth Edition going to expire 12/2011. Enough time left. :)

I'vre bought the Collectors Edition (Chrome Line Cars) & then later the Stealth Edition (Chrome Line & Stealth Cars). Now i have left the Collectors Edition + the Chrome Line codes from the Stealth Edition.
Should be a good deal for eBay. :)👍
 
Well i understand you and agree with you. But in this case you cannot argue that. These cars are already made. They only change the livery. And even the livery is already made so they only need to put them availiable and dont have any work to buid models or something.

Yeah... But I really doubt PD is every gonna release the Stealth cars that came with the Signature edition as a DLC... If so, the price should be the same as the Signature edition, minus the price of the game. Or else it would be unfair for those who payed full price for the Signature edition, including me.

What they could do is make a 'new' set of stealth cars IF they are gonna make any in the first place...

But what the GT5 community needs is more tracks and events as a start, plus the endurance race saves!
 
Nop 2011, and well if i wont get a proper amount of cash for them then ill probably use them for myself. But yeah i got those 4 cars to offer, and again if anyone is interested give me a PM.

Im not asking for crazy prices for the cars, like 100 euros or something but i dont wat few euros for them to as they ARE kinda 'rare'. I did get them from a friend who has a friend working in PD. And even like that it wasnt easy to get it.
 
Yeah... But I really doubt PD is every gonna release the Stealth cars that came with the Signature edition as a DLC... If so, the price should be the same as the Signature edition, minus the price of the game. Or else it would be unfair for those who payed full price for the Signature edition, including me.

I assume that puts the value of the 2 books, keyring, usb stick model car and lets face it really high quality metal tin at zero then.


Im not asking for crazy prices for the cars, like 100 euros or something but i dont wat few euros for them to as they ARE kinda 'rare'. I did get them from a friend who has a friend working in PD. And even like that it wasnt easy to get it.

Seriously, I think you might have a screw loose if you think someone is going to pay 20 euros for each car. Seriously, you are mad.
 
I think $0.99 per is a fair value, though I doubt I will even bother to buy any at that price.
 
I assume that puts the value of the 2 books, keyring, usb stick model car and lets face it really high quality metal tin at zero then.

You're right but still the books, key ring, usb stick and the vallet isn't that expensive.

Anywayz... PD does whatever they want... Add new cars if they want etc etc...

We can only hope... ;)
 
Yeah... But I really doubt PD is every gonna release the Stealth cars that came with the Signature edition as a DLC... If so, the price should be the same as the Signature edition, minus the price of the game. Or else it would be unfair for those who payed full price for the Signature edition, including me.

What they could do is make a 'new' set of stealth cars IF they are gonna make any in the first place...

But what the GT5 community needs is more tracks and events as a start, plus the endurance race saves!

Well, in my opinion they don't need to release the stealth codes for europe because people could by signature edition. But for example in america they don't have acess to stealth's at the moment (ebay doesn't count). They did have acess to one stealth with pre-orders. Different stealths could be own if you preordered games from different stores.

Again, i completely agree with you. Even if people want to be picky and only use premiuns they have 200+ cars to chose (any game as that many).

The giveaway DLC codes should be already expired.

But the DLC codes from the Collectors Edition & from the Stealth Edition going to expire 12/2011. Enough time left. :)

I'vre bought the Collectors Edition (Chrome Line Cars) & then later the Stealth Edition (Chrome Line & Stealth Cars). Now i have left the Collectors Edition + the Chrome Line codes from the Stealth Edition.
Should be a good deal for eBay. :)👍

Understood. My bad.
I think my codes expired on 31st January 2011 but i am not sure.
I think you are right so i believe you.
 
was this entire thread started so you could advertise the fact you are selling your cars so you could try and sell them on here.

I suggest a mod lock...........
 
was this entire thread started so you could advertise the fact you are selling your cars so you could try and sell them on here.

I suggest a mod lock...........

👍
 
Back