How to make 8 million credits/ hour while being afk.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 264 comments
I've literally done the Spa race at least 50 times now...I need a life. On the plus side, I've bought out the OCD and the NCD, and am missing maybe 5 standard cars.

I've literally done the Spa race at least 50 times now...I need a life. On the plus side, I've bought out the OCD and the NCD, and am missing maybe 5 standard cars.

Almost the same here, in OCD I "just" miss Ferrari F2007 and 330LM, Ford MKIV, Lambo Miura, X2010, and race cars such as Nascar or Super GT, which are different only in the skin.

Need about 130 cars to get the 1000 cars trophy

WeShallNverStop
You can win by 20-30 seconds if you tell the driver to speed up a few times during the 10 laps.

I won by like 45 sec the second time around ..
Too Much Money ain't Enough Money

Bob level 21 did it with the Mobil1 NSX. Only did an oil change and kept him on race intermediates the whole time. I just plugged in a keyboard and taped down enter so it would spam "Cancel Pit" commands. Finishes in about 24-25 minutes.

I never cared about B-spec until i ran out of money and saw this thread. Decided to give it a try. easy 1st place win. from lvl 0 to lvl 24 with the Mobil 1 NSX on sports soft.

thank you TC!!!

Thanks OP for the tip for getting this one done without a sweat!

My bspec guy is only 30 and he manages to do this with 2-3 push commands. ( he is terrible)

doing this right now using the Takata Dome '03 my driver is only Lvl. 30 I'm on lap 4 with 18second lead at the mo.

Thanks!

thx for this as I was low on cash after buying 3 different nsx's ( I collect them :) ).

As I could not find a tuning for the MOBIL 1 I used praiano63 tune for the HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ’01

his setup:

----------------------
Downforce 35/60

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 350 km/h
3- Select final gear at 4.062 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.338
2: 2.423
3: 1.848
4: 1.448
5: 1.181
6: 0.990

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 331 km/h

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 666 hp
weight 1150 kg
perf. Points: 636 pp

LSD Rear 12/45/08

Ride Height -08/-05

Spring Rate 16.5/14.0
Extension 9/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 1/3 ONLINE 5/2
Camber 1.8/2.0
Toe -0.12/+0.06

Brake Balance 7/5

Tires: Racing tires.
-------------------------

For this race I use the sports soft and leave the gears setup standard with a topspeed of 330kmh

My 30lvl Bob wins with 13 sec without any help after starting with 19% next race I will try to see if a topspeed of 320 will result in a better time, best lap was 2:39.764 with total of 27:35.

doing this right now using the Takata Dome '03 my driver is only Lvl. 30 I'm on lap 4 with 18second lead at the mo.

Thanks!

Worked like a charm though 2nd place started to catch me on the 6/7th lap so i had to pace him up a lil bit

You shouldn't have to coach him whatsoever...my Mobil 1 NSX has 560hp 600pp. Wait for 19% surface water. Sport Soft. He will win, have no fear.

Did it with lvl 0 bob, won by 0.8 sec. Huh, my heart was beating like crazy, damn it was close and pretty enjoyable to watch. Car used: RAYBRIG NSX '06. After the race Bob was bumped up to lvl 13.

Stu999man
I must be doing something wrong as I wait for the track to dry up to 20% but when i start the race it goes back up to 30%

It's meant to. By letting it drop to 19% the ai come out on RH and pit on lap 1 for RI

Thanks for the Mobil1 settings. My lvl26 BOB is miles ahead currently in 1st. Also thanks to the rain storm on lap 3 which reeled the leaders in.

Great post :)

The mobil NSX tip has been pure gold for cr and xp, have 3 drivers on 40 now and one I started when the first b spec seasonals appeared is now on 38

I started a new Bob and after 1 race he has lvl 11 :) Will run a few races with him on this so he get up his xp faster.

edit:

1st race new Bob got 11th and lvl 11
2nd race he got 10th and lvl 14
3th race he got 1st and went up to lvl 24

all without any help

Last edited:
my bob stacked it on the 7th lap and i lost :( I'm using Mobil NSX too but how are you getting yours to 560bhp/600pp?

my bob stacked it on the 7th lap and i lost :( I'm using Mobil NSX too but how are you getting yours to 560bhp/600pp?

565cv and 600pp ( got big turbo fitted ) and then tune down to the 600pp

Last edited:
Once the race starts, is the wet level supposed to stay at 20%? Once my race starts, it goes back to 30%. I never tried this until patch 2.03. Is it patched?

Once the race starts, is the wet level supposed to stay at 20%? Once my race starts, it goes back to 30%. I never tried this until patch 2.03. Is it patched?

I feared that they would patch this but they haven't :) i just done 20 laps :D

Yes wait till 20% at start screen, when you start it'll go back to 30% use sport softs so you dont pit and you're set pretty much.

Though i find with my bob I like to pace him up once or twice in the start to make sure hes a few secs ahead

ooh i've just been given a redbull S.vettel for getting Lvl.35 on B-spec, awesome

Lagitech
Can't find Mobil 1 now :S. Any other car recommendations?

Try using other JGTC NSXs. I remember winning with the Castrol NSX once.

Latest Posts

Back