How to make 8 million credits/ hour while being afk.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 264 comments
RBW
Do you think that'll make a big difference? My HP now is 519.

If you lower the front downforce you can increase the horsepower. I run 525hp on my Mobil 1 and that wins easy.

If you lower the front downforce you can increase the horsepower. I run 525hp on my Mobil 1 and that wins easy.

This is when I had 519 HP:

Alright, well, around the 3rd lap (when it started to rain), I was put into third place. Then it was hard for me to win from there.

Any other tips for me?

P.S: I heard some I need to use Sport Soft, I've been using Racing Soft. Which?

Use Sport Soft tires, I bought a new nsx from the new car dealer, didn't touch the setup,just added a bigger turbo then limited the power to get to 600pp. Worked like a charm.

I'm using Mobil 1 NSX and Bob level 35. I dont wait the track to dry at 20%, i just hit with intermediate and my Bob will pass everyone until lap 8 then he change into race hard tyres. After that easy win.

Just fyi for everyone: Won this with a level 21 Bob using the Mobile 1 NSX with no coaching. Let track dry to 20% and use sports soft tires. Just wanted to let everyone know the lowest level Bob that could still win with no coaching and its a great way to level up your Bobs while making great money. Tried level 20 Bob and failed to win. Maybe someone else has won with lower level driver with no coaching.

Gets better when the the first AI car crashes in the pit entry, blocking everyone else...
Will post pictures of that later

Slightly off topic, but does 'AFK' apply when you're talking about a console game? Shouldn't it be AFC (controller)

I use the Raybrig NSX 00 stage three engine tune High Rpm Turbo & limiter set to 87.8%
562BHP 600 PP

shortend all the gears & final drive, running inters from the start tops out around 173 MPH.

You can get the same tune out of most of the 00 cars & a little less out of the later cars.

Rest is stock works for me with a leval 37 Bob quick 8 Mill this morning while I had breakfast with the Girl freind.

Spent all last week buying cars with the extra funds I had most of the High priced prem cars but got the last two the F1 07 & the Lambo & another 300 Standard cars plus a few of the LM GT & Protos.

Still need the last few Group C cars & a few LMP cars,I try to limit my spending to a 8 mill spend so then its only two runs at Spa to get back to 20 Mill, though last night I dropped as low as 11 mill after two GT LM cars came up in UCD.

I am just using these events as much as I can while its here soon it will be gone.

I hope they will update the OCD with some cars I do not have as its getting harder now to find somthing I do not own.

Amazing for money and I just watch a tv episode while my guy is racing. Started yesterday. And I now have 200 more carathan before and I'm taking about all the OCD ones as well as alot of expensive ones! :D hoping to have 1000 cars by end of January by getting money and doing the licence trick to refresh my user car dealership :)

I have been letting the track get to sub 25% and my Bob still wins. This is a great find OP.

First im sorry if its already know.

But I just thought Id share it anyway, if there should be someone who lacks credits, and dont know how to do this.

Seasonal events B spec race on SPA.

Used a lvl 39 Bob. A lower lvl can also do it. Not sure how low though

Car. Honda Mobil 1 NXS (JGT 01) tuned to 600 PP ( can be bought from online delaer)

Tyres. Sports soft ( With these he will never try to pit)

When you are at the start screen, wait until the track has dryed upto 20 % wet. ( This takes a few minutes)

It takes him about 26,5 minutes to complete the race, and it gave me 4 Million credits. (With 200 % bonus)

Dident have to assist him at all at any point. So can do this over, and over for about 4 mill every 30 minutes.

Then after race is done just repeat the process, and you will make 8 million/hour with 200 % bonus. Or a litle less if your bonus is lower, but still lots of credits anyway.

Thanks for the heads-up, Klondike!

FYI: I used a LVL 29 Bob with the Takata Dome and won by 15.866.

Easiest way to earn credits!! I just the Dome NSX, put my drag tranny in it, hit start race, turn off the TV and 25 minutes later I'm 4,000,000 richer :D

Bought the Mobil 1 NSX to give it a try... equipped it with a mid turbo setup and tweaked the suspension with the settings posted earlier in the thread.

I almost feel like I'm cheating. My bob got to 7th place on the first lap before everybody else hit the pits. It should be interesting to watch the rest of the race.

*edit* - that was ridiculous. I guess I'll be purchasing every high priced car in the game over the next two weeks.

Last edited:
*edit* - that was ridiculous. I guess I'll be purchasing every high priced car in the game over the next two weeks.

It adds up quick. I've made over $100M this week just hitting start and walking away.

The only problem now is finding cars to buy. I have bought 2 X1s and a spare x2011 just to burn cash.

It adds up quick. I've made over $100M this week just hitting start and walking away.

The only problem now is finding cars to buy. I have bought 2 X1s and a spare x2011 just to burn cash.

I only bought GT5 in mid December, so I'm fairly new to it. Have there been any grinders that pay out so much before this one?

Yeah, I cleaned out the premium dealership last night. (F10, Miura and about 20 NASCARS!) ...Today I think I'll refresh the UCD until i find the Radical and the F1 LM. It's a weird feeling, having more money than cars to buy!

a quick point, it seems(so far) that it does not matter how wet the track is when you start, your bob will just fight his way through to 1st place be it on lap 2 or lap 7, and when i say fight his way through, I mean he'll bump other cars off the track, go round the long way while fishtailing to make the pass, blatantly cut corners to the point he should have got a black flag, and makes a point of not using the racing line.......I like this race a lot!

Last edited:
Yeah, I cleaned out the premium dealership last night. (F10, Miura and about 20 NASCARS!) ...Today I think I'll refresh the UCD until i find the Radical and the F1 LM. It's a weird feeling, having more money than cars to buy!

How do you refresh the UCD?

Nope, so your in luck:)

👍

I'll try to take advantage of it. If nothing else I'll have all the big dollar premium cars.

How do you refresh the UCD?

One race day will refresh two (I think) rows of the UCD and 5 race days will refresh the whole thing. A fast way to do this; go into licenses and select b-1 but don't start, instead hit the skip button and repeat four times.

Quickest way is just to start a race & exit & repeat that 4 to five time should refresh the whole UCD,I think one race is classed as one day in the GT world.

Lots of people have there own ideas on ways to use this trick to get cars to show up in the UCD,but you can also find out how long it take's for a car to loop around before in come back into the UCD & some take a long time.

I want the Jag LM car last time I saw it was back in summer in UCD when I had no creds to spend on it that time aoround now I am hoping I can get it before this event runs out or I hope they add them to the OCD in the next few weeks, but the OCD only seems to be updated ever 2nd week now.

Ok back to refreshing the UCD & see how many more MX5's & Skyline's turn up instead of those LM cars I still need.

One race day will refresh two (I think) rows of the UCD and 5 race days will refresh the whole thing. A fast way to do this; go into licenses and select b-1 but don't start, instead hit the skip button and repeat four times.

It refreshes 3 rows I beleive.

Anyway, Can it be done with a Castrol Mugen NSX (the green one)? It should be because they're similiar cars....

This worked really well. The Takata Dome is much faster than the Nismo I used.

I'm going to get to level 40 in B-Spec and buy the paintable X2011. That's the only car I don't have from the Dealership now.

Then I'm going to refresh the UCD and see what other expensive cars I have missed.

Finally, come January 30 I'm going to make sure to end the month with 20 mill in the bank, just in case. :D

Tried with the '00 Castrol Mugen NSX, and level 31 Bob. Stupidly started too soon and the AI had Inters. Still came third with no prodding though.

Back