How to make 8 million credits/ hour while being afk.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 264 comments
I'm using the Raybrig NSX '00 not the '06. I prefer old cars and flip-up lights :)

Waited for 16% by accident (stopped watching the screen) and everyone pitted going into lap 2. All I did was pace up and overtake for lap 1 and nothing else after they all pitted. They also pitted going into lap 8.

Bob's best lap is 2:39.961 and he's level 35.

Last edited:
yumadbroski
all along i could not beat this race, going to try it tonight.

Intermediate tires, fast NSX, drag tranny and you should get to first on lap 3 and stay there :)

What lvl is your bob?

huggybear551
How far will I get with a level 10 bob ?

I did it with a level 0 Bob and got to 23 with a 150% bonus. If your bonus is 200% you should get to about 26-29 maybe.

I did it with a level 0 Bob and got to 23 with a 150% bonus. If your bonus is 200% you should get to about 26-29 maybe.

I did it with a 200% bonus. Bob reaches level 24 by winning this one race.

You have to remember that the xp for each level is double.

I think theres a similar Idea that I use

Car : Honda TAKATA'03
Tires : RH (ALL RACE !!!)
Notes: Just cancel the pits and let him drive by it self , you will be 1st on 2nd lap

Short Bus
I don't know what to do with all this money.

Which car has the highest resale value. Maybe we can "bank" up our credits with a poor interest rate and big bank charges. Lol.

Can't wait to do this Seasonal once I get my copy of GT5 Spec II disc in February to give me a head start on A-spec. Going to buy 2 or 3 of each premium car. One totally tuned out, the other stock, and if available, the RM'ed version.

After that, I'll probably just stick to making money slowly through other seasonal races and A-spec unless I see a really expensive/rare car in the UCD, then I'll cheat a little and grind this to get quick money.

Which brings me to another question, with all the new updated seasonal events, which event is now the A-spec EXP maker?

This worked really well. The Takata Dome is much faster than the Nismo I used.

I'm going to get to level 40 in B-Spec and buy the paintable X2011. That's the only car I don't have from the Dealership now.

Then I'm going to refresh the UCD and see what other expensive cars I have missed.

Finally, come January 30 I'm going to make sure to end the month with 20 mill in the bank, just in case. :D

Paintable?...didn't know there was a paintable one?

Working on acquiring all the 20mil cars before February. Yall should do the same. All except the Jag since that can be won in one of the endurances.

This worked really well. The Takata Dome is much faster than the Nismo I used.

I'm going to get to level 40 in B-Spec and buy the paintable X2011. That's the only car I don't have from the Dealership now.

Then I'm going to refresh the UCD and see what other expensive cars I have missed.

Finally, come January 30 I'm going to make sure to end the month with 20 mill in the bank, just in case. :D

You can not paint the X2010 or X2011 cars. The X2010 in the NCD is available in 20 different colors. As you know, you have to be level 40 A or B-spec to purchase the car.
You can not purchase the X2011 in the NCD unless you have bought the DLC car pack from October which included the X2011.

Working on acquiring all the 20mil cars before February. Yall should do the same. All except the Jag since that can be won in one of the endurances.

Yeah, I've already done that. Now I'm going through each premium manufacturer one at a time and buying everything I don't already own, in addition to clearly out the UCL after every race (when I have time to sit down and do it and I'm not just starting a race and walking away).

Ha, that's pretty funny. I never thought about making the AI start on RH's. They always started on inters for me so I did as well.

Using Sarthe as my money maker now, but still nice catch.

Anyway, "Gold Bricking" cars seems like a good idea since Spa and Sarthe are so easy to make cash on. I was just cycling the used car garage with the license trick buying up anything expensive.

Now just to figure out how many ferrari F-40's I can have in the garage to sell later.

Last edited:
Anyway, "Gold Bricking" cars seems like a good idea since Spa and Sarthe are so easy to make cash on. I was just cycling the used car garage with the license trick buying up anything expensive.

Now just to figure out how many ferrari F-40's I can have in the garage to sell later.

I thought about doing that myself, but I don't think there's any point. I have at least 2 of every race car in the game and every street car I'm interested in. I've been burning credits by buying colored X1s just so I don't get the message.

So I'm not sure what I'd be banking bricks for.

It's funny now to think of how excited we were for the 1M prizes of the early time trials and expert seasonals.

It looks at this point like I'll be using real money to buy any cars I want anyway.

I'm confident that there will always be some seasonals to get quick cash if I need it.

Just ran this for the first time with a level 29 bob in a Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R started with 30% on race hard and never changed them during the race it took till lap 8 for bob to get in front (while they where all in the pits) but then he pulled out a fantastic lead. I just kept jabbing the pace up button till he was in front then left him alone finished 6.27 seconds ahead

You can not paint the X2010 or X2011 cars. The X2010 in the NCD is available in 20 different colors. As you know, you have to be level 40 A or B-spec to purchase the car.
You can not purchase the X2011 in the NCD unless you have bought the DLC car pack from October which included the X2011.

Sorry, I meant the X2010 with selectable colors. You can't paint it even if you can select color for it? Weird. Oh well...

First im sorry if its already know.

But I just thought Id share it anyway, if there should be someone who lacks credits, and dont know how to do this.

Seasonal events B spec race on SPA.

Used a lvl 39 Bob. A lower lvl can also do it. Not sure how low though

Car. Honda Mobil 1 NXS (JGT 01) tuned to 600 PP ( can be bought from online delaer)

Tyres. Sports soft ( With these he will never try to pit)

When you are at the start screen, wait until the track has dryed upto 20 % wet. ( This takes a few minutes)

It takes him about 26,5 minutes to complete the race, and it gave me 4 Million credits. (With 200 % bonus)

Dident have to assist him at all at any point. So can do this over, and over for about 4 mill every 30 minutes.

Then after race is done just repeat the process, and you will make 8 million/hour with 200 % bonus. Or a litle less if your bonus is lower, but still lots of credits anyway.

Great guide, it works! I'm on level 33, sometimes I lose, coming 2nd or 3rd, but most of times I win. Will this still happen as I reach higher class levels ?

Lloyd87
Great guide, it works! I'm on level 33, sometimes I lose, coming 2nd or 3rd, but most of times I win. Will this still happen as I reach higher class levels ?

Wouldnt think so. I can generally win with a level 0 Bob :)

Wouldnt think so. I can generally win with a level 0 Bob :)

How the hell you manage to ?

You know what has just happened now ? I've won the race, but the game has frozen, results haven't showed up and whatever button I pushed nothing appeared. I had to exit the game.. :nervous:

Lloyd87
How the hell you manage to ?

You know what has just happened now ? I've won the race, but the game has frozen, results haven't showed up and whatever button I pushed nothing appeared. I had to exit the game.. :nervous:

Mobil 1 NSX with Sports Soft. Dont pit. Coach him as much as u feel necessary. Note: his strengths will be empty by around lap3-5 depending on how hard u push

I see, but I prefer leaving him racing all alone, without my assistance, so that during that half hour, I turn off the TV and do other things; now I've reached class 34, I hope he starts winning always.

Lloyd87
I see, but I prefer leaving him racing all alone, without my assistance, so that during that half hour, I turn off the TV and do other things; now I've reached class 34, I hope he starts winning always.

I think once your bob is around 20 they can do it without any help

Back