HOW TO: Take Interior & Engine Shots.

• Thread starter |eG|
  • 346 comments
So to have to GeT gold on all of them then ? Damn !

Did you go through them by pressing the "next" button or did you back out afte reach event then navigate to the next one using the GT5 special event menu ?

Its definatley not Gold because I have all bronzes, I think you unlock them from watching the little video in between each event.

to get luzerne you have to do the special event in the alfa 8c and get at leat silver. then press the NEXT button. a cutscene appears where he gets in the 430 scuderia and then after this you unlock it. :)

ANY IDEAS HOW TO MAKE THE PHOTOS SHOW MORE OF THE INTERIOR? ALL IM DOING IS GETTING VERY DETAILED STEERING WHEELS AND SPEEDOMETERS. :)

nah!!

How do you get the high quality of the resolution,I tried but did not get half of this quality

Are there any recommended settings for the camera?

I wish that anyone can be portrayed to us the best point in these two locations to take pictures with excellent quality

Can anyone guess which car I found this in?:)
BlCm0.jpg

Cuwv4.jpg

Those are best pics I could get. I'm sure others on here could do better. Might even be able to include the LCD that's above it....

Hey.

Finally registered to post on this site even though I mist have been reading the main site and forums on here since GT3 or GT4.

Thought I would show some of my Interior shots - see what you think. I tend to use the Miniature filter a fair bit on the inside since it makes the image look like a macro shot - which is what I would favour 7 or 8 times outta ten in a real life car photoshoot when doing interior details etc.

anyway, loving what I've seen so far in here - some of the nascar shots above are nice - chequerplate mmmmm :drool:

let me know what you think.

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_15.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_13.jpg

This one was not through the open roof!

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_9.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_5.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_8.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_6.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_2.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_17.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_11.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg