How to turn off driving aid's

• Thread starter sunnybwoy
  • 50 comments
zonekill
With L3 or R3 you mean movement with left or right analog stick up or down?

The L3 and R3 buttons is when you press on the analog sticks.
Yeah, moving them, not pressing them. Just like GT4. Pressing L3 makes the ghost appear/disappear on the license tests. Pressing R3 does nothing I guess.

I have the game now.

Dunno if you guys know this but in first and second, (sometimes 3rd) to put more power down to the ground (thus improving acceleration) use the lean forward button (L2) pull backwards and accelerate. On the bigger bikes they will want to wheelie but if you have good control you can put a hell of a lot more power down. The bikes now don't feel so lethargic in the lower gears.

Try this with a RSV1000 or CBR1000. Pull away normally in 1st and see how slow the acceleration is compared to when you lean forward and pull back on the Analog stick.

you guys are getting a lesson in motorcycle riding. u don't even know it.
i'm glad this game came out.

just a little tip from real life riding...corner entry...close the throttle at lean in...when u hit the apex(closest area to inside curb) add maintenance throttle(less than full throttle). after apex when exit is in sight...begin to stand bike up and add throttle.

Yeah, I got this badboy smoking good and proper - thanks for the screen translations. :cheers:

img00082dz6kt.jpg

I don't know if there's more, but I can tell you that you can't lean for- or backwards anymore, so no more stoppies or wheelies.

Regards
the Interceptor

what is the use of the triangle (back off) button? does it assist in braking?
the front brakes feel so mushy. this game doesn't really give a real sense of speed. also it doesn't rev like a real bike.
anyone else feel this way?

180bandit
the front brakes feel so mushy. this game doesn't really give a real sense of speed. also it doesn't rev like a real bike.

The triangle button is for reversing. The animation is pretty funny in the replays as you walk the bike backwards.

speedy_samurai
The triangle button is for reversing. The animation is pretty funny in the replays as you walk the bike backwards.
Especially on some bikes that have twin shock rear suspension. The rider’s legs clip right through the springs. :lol:

Allow the rider to roll backwards down a large hill. Quite comical.

180bandit

get onboard view and you'll get a sense of speed, the road ahaed view is incredibly slow 200mph looks like 50

pmc40
get onboard view and you'll get a sense of speed, the road ahaed view is incredibly slow 200mph looks like 50

i use the first person and cockpit view. cockpit view gives a little bit more sense of speed, but not much over first person. have any of you ever played
SUZUKI TT SUPERBIKES? that game gives a really good sense of speed and how the bike revs.

180bandit
i use the first person and cockpit view. cockpit view gives a little bit more sense of speed, but not much over first person. have any of you ever played
SUZUKI TT SUPERBIKES? that game gives a really good sense of speed and how the bike revs.

yeah, rapid is the word, somehow feels rather naff now after playing tourist trophy

200mph looks like 50?! Can we exaggerate just a little more?
The sense of speed may be a bit slow but it's still damn good and shouldn't be surprising as GT is the same way.
The reason TT Superbikes (which is a kick-ass game) has such a great sense of speed is because the track is so narrow. Put TTS engine on a track like Grand Valley and it won't seem quite so fast.

8400RPM
200mph looks like 50?! Can we exaggerate just a little more?
The sense of speed may be a bit slow but it's still damn good and shouldn't be surprising as GT is the same way.
The reason TT Superbikes (which is a kick-ass game) has such a great sense of speed is because the track is so narrow. Put TTS engine on a track like Grand Valley and it won't seem quite so fast.

Nah, put IOMTT in Tourist Trophy instead. 👍 ...(waits patiently for part 2 of both games)

180bandit

Stop playing on 3rd view, play on COCKPIT view and there you will feel it AND HEARD IT:sly:

So, although this thread would be done IMO...:rolleyes: I guess I got directed here with a reason, does this oversteer happen alot? I want it to be fun and to fight to control the bike. Is that also possible or is the oversteer limited so that you wont really notice it during a race?

I didn't touch any settings but found that in the Race Series I needed to shift my weight back to avoid falling off when braking.

Back