how we get easy money ?

• Thread starter burti35
  • 407 comments
After getting GT5 in 2010, the low reward grinding got me down so I stopped playing and only picked it up again about a week ago.

So, this thread is probably full of comments on this (lightweight k-cup). I believe the OFC '07 is the best (CR 30K I think) and with the 200% login bonus, first place gets you just over CR 300K. This is how I'm grinding for now since I don't have these fancy race cars mentioned above, and I'm not that far yet.

Anyone just starting, I would agree that you should build up to the level to race this challenge for easy money early on ...

I'll def. be watching this thread for better options. Thanks guys!

620pp Supercar seasonal. Take your old 2J, weight added 200kg. Power limited 50%.
538pp and easy win on Eifel 👍

Oh and you cash in 1.84m CR in less then 7.5 minute :)

620pp Supercar seasonal. Take your old 2J, weight added 200kg. Power limited 50%.

Hmmm, I don't have a 2J yet, and looks like it's about 15 mil. I'll check out the 620pp Supercar Seaonal with what I have. Even half that amount would be worth it at this stage ...

Thanks!

Hmmm, I don't have a 2J yet, and looks like it's about 15 mil. I'll check out the 620pp Supercar Seaonal with what I have. Even half that amount would be worth it at this stage ...

Thanks!

If you send an f/r to my Outeke account, I got one on share there.
Borrow it, detune/upgrade weight and try it out 👍

Never thought of this - really good idea and makes a lot of sense.

I always do a-spec special event 3. I get like 600,000 every race if i have logged in for like 5days straight. Logging in for 5 or whatever amount of days, will give you +200%, so you'll double all the earnings from a race. :)

If you send an f/r to my Outeke account, I got one on share there.
Borrow it, detune/upgrade weight and try it out 👍

Thanks for the offer! I tried out my Murcho and got gold on the first try. Paid out 1 mil, so after a few runs I ended up impulse-buing the Formula GT. I started running through the whole Seasonal with the Zonda R detuned, although the payout is only half mil.

I like this option for easy money, as one can enjoy a range of supercars while getting decent payout.

Thanks for the offer! I tried out my Murcho and got gold on the first try. Paid out 1 mil, so after a few runs I ended up impulse-buing the Formula GT. I started running through the whole Seasonal with the Zonda R detuned, although the payout is only half mil.

I like this option for easy money, as one can enjoy a range of supercars while getting decent payout.

👍 1m is already a nice payout for a easy win race.

I make $1,000,000 for a 6 minute race...

Can anyone make more in the same time or the same amount in less time?

Well someone else has done proper calculations, but my rough calculations give the following:
Your rate (not sure of details) for 6 minutes : 2778 CR/sec
SuperCar 620PP with 2J detuned for 7.5 minutes: 4000 CR/sec
Ferrari F1 with either F1 detuned for 11.5 minutes: 5286 CR/sec

I don't have exact times and CR, but this gives you two better options. Outeke's 2J detuned option here is the best for me as it is really easy (provided you have a 2J).

Well someone else has done proper calculations, but my rough calculations give the following:
Your rate (not sure of details) for 6 minutes : 2778 CR/sec
SuperCar 620PP with 2J detuned for 7.5 minutes: 4000 CR/sec
Ferrari F1 with either F1 detuned for 11.5 minutes: 5286 CR/sec

I don't have exact times and CR, but this gives you two better options. Outeke's 2J detuned option here is the best for me as it is really easy (provided you have a 2J).

6 minutes and 10 seconds but I guess its not that big of a difference. What race is with the Ferrari F1? And can I do it more than once?

Get a Mitsubishi Evo IV, detune it and do the 4wd seasonal on Le Sarthe, easy million for 8-9 minutes of work 👍

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been mentioned:

620PP Super Car Festival (Seasonal)
Grab you Chaparral 2J
Cut the Power as much as you can, add as much weight as you can(car should be 538PP)
In 8 minutes you will make over $1.8 Million (with 200% log in bonus)

I've been playing GT5 for some time now and reached levels A-Spec 25 B-spec 31.

I've recently found out that by participating in the extreme B-spec-extreme Series-Dreamcar Championship and enter the championship series for all 5 races with the Red Bull X2011 Prototype you can make around 1,732,000 cr every 1h and 30 min or so depending on the cars settings and weather in each race.

looking at the prize money for placing 1st in one of the races it has 86,600 cr as your prize, but after you finish the race you will actually win around 173,200 cr per race instead due to the bonus you get for being logged in to your PlayStation network id.
(Also on a sidenote it's also a good way to grind exp for your drivers and B-spec levels.)

After placing 1st in all the races you'll average around 866,000 cr just on the races alone. then for completing the championship and get the gold trophy you get around 866,000 cr on top of that giving you a grand total of 1,732,000 cp.

To tell you the truth about it. It didn't take to long to complete the championship because the X2011 Prototype screams through the courses. Here's what I got on the time it took me to finish.
1st race completion in around 14 minutes.
2nd race completion in around 18 minutes.
3rd race completion in around 13 minutes.
4th race completion in around 14 minutes.
5th race completion in around 18 minutes.
That adds up to 1h and 17 min. Add load times between races and if it's raining on the racetracks you'll end up with 1,732,000 cr every 1h, 25min to 1h, 35min.

(PS. I was logged into my PSN Id while playing and had exp and prize money bonuses in play.)

So give it a try and tell me what you guys think.

Last edited:
In the latest seasonal 430pp FF event i got 2.100.000 cr. in 4,30 - 4,40 mins. with the Prius TC from DLC. Detuned it to 370pp and won the Cape Ring south race easy mode. :bowdown:

ive been doing the online seasonal b-spec #5 autum ring 500pp race with the ARTA NSX 06 and with the 200% login bonus i get 895,600 cr. each time. the first time i did it my driver was i think level 17 or 19 and i told him to up the pace twice and he won. every tme since then i up the pace twice at the beginning and he wins he's now level 29

Super GT seasonal with ARTA NSX '00 default settings i got 1,264,640 for 1st place. i drove that car to death recently in GT4 before i got GT5 so maybe its not easy for most people

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has said this, but use the Takata Dome NSX '03 on the cape ring dream car seasonal - only 3 laps, so about 7 minutes, but the PP difference gives you around 3.5 million.

Back