how we get easy money ?

• Thread starter burti35
  • 407 comments
buy an enzo,tune it to the max and play ferrari seasonal event at the circuit de sarthe. my best time was 3 minutes 19 s (cut through the chicanes) and i manage to make 1M every 10 minutes (200 % bonus). is there any other method which is better?

buy an enzo,tune it to the max and play ferrari seasonal event at the circuit de sarthe. my best time was 3 minutes 19 s (cut through the chicanes) and i manage to make 1M every 10 minutes (200 % bonus). is there any other method which is better?

I do the same but whit a italia :D and is not even mine is my friend car but he have it to lend in online jeje

I simply do Seasonal Events - Online A-spec Challenge No. 1 - 650PP Grand Valley Speedway / 5 Laps if I want money quickly, you earn 400,000.

Everytime I sign in ( each day ) on my main account I get 200% earning bonus thingie and I don't know why but :D:D:D:D:D:D:D wowie!

I simply do Seasonal Events - Online A-spec Challenge No. 1 - 650PP Grand Valley Speedway / 5 Laps if I want money quickly, you earn 400,000.

Everytime I sign in ( each day ) on my main account I get 200% earning bonus thingie and I don't know why but :D:D:D:D:D:D:D wowie!

Yeah? Why not do the Online B-Spec Spa seasonal? 4.000.000 cr/25 mins. ;)

Yeah? Why not do the Online B-Spec Spa seasonal? 4.000.000 cr/25 mins. ;)

Thats becuase some peoplez don't have a good enough driver and you can do this race I am talking about straight away from making a new account, I did the whole series of those races when I had the DLC pack and sent a few cars from my main account also and then sent cars that I won back to main account :D

HAH!

Last edited:
I do the Spa seasonal. Use my level 40 driver and a NSX and in less than a half hour get paid. The Sarthe seasonal pays more but takes way longer and takes a lot more input from me to get the win. The GT500 seasonal takes zero from me.

GT500 Spa seasonal. Level 40 Bob, Honda Raybring NSX, sports soft tires. All set for getting tons of money to buy what ever I want.

Online A-spec Challenge No. 1 - 650PP Grand Valley Speedway / 5 if I want to drive to earn money, the spa B spec with my mobil on soft tires. I like Grand Valley, can get through race in less than 10 minutes and make 800k. Been trying all my tuned racing GTs there, lots of fun, especially when the Chap is up front, takes til lap 4 depending on my car to pass him.

Choose the Nissan GT-R 35 TC and have it tuned to 650PP. Choose the Seasonal Even that was release on 1-12-2012 (Online-A Challenge) and select the Madrid City map to race on. Its 5 laps and you can win a race at just over 6 minutes. If you receive 200% on credits and A/B Spec points you'll earn over 850k and over 100k Aspec points per race. I seriously dont think there's a faster way to make money and Aspec points.

edit:
The newest Aspec race just release has a race where you earn close to 900,000cr in the same amount of time

Last edited:
The old Ferarri challenge was the best. Too bad that seasonal is gone. I don't think anything pays like that did.

Okay my dilemma

I see a rather tasty looking 2J Chapparel in the used car lot. Just short of 15 million dollars(Cue the Doctor Evil laugh) (Hell even in Texas the price tags are bigger it seems.)

But Miss Kensington has spent all my cash getting the Shaguar serviced and polished.

So I have two game days to get 7-8 Million.

I can easily make that in seasonals, but that will take several game days... I only have acess to the LeMans 24 hour enduro - but I don't know how much that pays - But the good news is I'm up to 200% on race winnings. But I don't think the LeMans enduro will be paying out 2 million per race...

Please Exposition... I need your advice now baby.

Also does running races online tick over the game days (And therefore push the Texas sucker car off the end of the UCD screen?)

Last edited:
Time and drift trails pay well (once) and don't advance time (verification needed, but I'm 80% sure they don't) There should be another set coming out this week, so as long as you only play about it arcade until then it could be an option.

EDIT 8 million, gulp, might need the set of trails after these in another 2 weeks. oh well, sell cars?

Last edited:
Ryk
Okay my dilemma

I see a rather tasty looking 2J Chapparel in the used car lot. Just short of 15 million dollars(Cue the Doctor Evil laugh) (Hell even in Texas the price tags are bigger it seems.)

But Miss Kensington has spent all my cash getting the Shaguar serviced and polished.

So I have two game days to get 7-8 Million.

I can easily make that in seasonals, but that will take several game days... I only have acess to the LeMans 24 hour enduro - but I don't know how much that pays - But the good news is I'm up to 200% on race winnings. But I don't think the LeMans enduro will be paying out 2 million per race...

Please Exposition... I need your advice now baby.

Also does running races online tick over the game days (And therefore push the Texas sucker car off the end of the UCD screen?)

That's a lot of money to get mate.

The only way I'd go about this is to get the birthday ticket it comes from, from the marketplace.

I better explain that I am new to online GT5 -

I've a cluster of B-Spec Race babes (40-37) and a wealth of cars... can they run on online races to make some dough... but i've no mates on this GT5 lark to race them.

Is this a plan?

Ryk_BRM is the GT5 name thing... or do these Bspec races take game days up too?

Just looked back and I bought a Courage Hybride that bled away some cash (Hell then I'd only need 4 million to get in two days)

my 2 cents:

the A-spec 4wd seasonal challenge. take a new Dodge ram van, reduce the weight and try try to get close to 470pp without using unremovable upgrades. now go to sarthre and cut all corners and chicanes you can cheat on while making sure they don't overtake you (use the width of the ram van on the narrow roads of sarthre. if you succeed try it out with less pp. i now get 1.200.000+ credits for one race with the 200% bonus in less than 10 mins.

have phun :)

if you have online seasonal events,get this car toyota gt-one race car and the race "online b-spec challenge no 3" the track with 650pp.every 21-22 minutes have you 1.039.000 cr.and you can another job.can you race and "online a-spec challenge no4" with gt-one race car,every 6:30 minutes you have 1.000.000cr.all this with 200% bonus.

Seasonals, Ferrari Formula Expert Challenge, Eifel (or whatever race is listed on the far right). Detune your F2007 to ~460HP, set gears to ~220mph top speed, reduce the downforce a little, make sure you're getting the 200% login bonus, and you'll get well over 2 million credits per race (takes about 12 minutes). The settings may need a bit of tinkering and a win against the AI requires smooth and consistent driving. This is how I grind credits.

EDIT: I just earned over 3.2 million credits by detuning my F2007 a little more =)

Last edited:
If you do it this way you don't even need a high level:
Buy the Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89 ,which is only 15,000 Cr. and you need to be around level 13 or something to buy it. It's a premium car.
Then go to Seasonal events,A-Spec challenges/races/whatever 2,and select the race in Rome. With this car untuned,you can easily get 4th place and get around 100,000 Cr. in 5 minutes

my 2 cents:

the A-spec 4wd seasonal challenge. take a new Dodge ram van, reduce the weight and try try to get close to 470pp without using unremovable upgrades. now go to sarthre and cut all corners and chicanes you can cheat on while making sure they don't overtake you (use the width of the ram van on the narrow roads of sarthre. if you succeed try it out with less pp. i now get 1.200.000+ credits for one race with the 200% bonus in less than 10 mins.

have phun :)

What Dodge Ram Van are you using? I have never seen one in the game?

how we get easy money and to buy expensive cars ?

i do the 4WD seasonal event where you have to have a 530pp car well i use a nissan skyine r34 '94 edition with 483pp and i earn 1mill a race and thats 2laps of circuit de la sarthe...

burti35
how we get easy money and to buy expensive cars ?

My latest easy money is the 2J in the 620pp supercar seasonal last race at the lowest pp you can get with 200kg ballast and power limiter all the way down for about $1,800,000. I think I win it by about 10 seconds at about 545pp

I still haven't seen anyone do better than 3.2 million credits in 12 minutes.

If you do it this way you don't even need a high level:
Buy the Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89 ,which is only 15,000 Cr. and you need to be around level 13 or something to buy it. It's a premium car.
Then go to Seasonal events,A-Spec challenges/races/whatever 2,and select the race in Rome. With this car untuned,you can easily get 4th place and get around 100,000 Cr. in 5 minutes

After getting GT5 in 2010, the low reward grinding got me down so I stopped playing and only picked it up again about a week ago.

So, this thread is probably full of comments on this (lightweight k-cup). I believe the OFC '07 is the best (CR 30K I think) and with the 200% login bonus, first place gets you just over CR 300K. This is how I'm grinding for now since I don't have these fancy race cars mentioned above, and I'm not that far yet.

Anyone just starting, I would agree that you should build up to the level to race this challenge for easy money early on ...

I'll def. be watching this thread for better options. Thanks guys!

Back