Hybrid cars

If you don't know what you are talking about you shouldn't reply.. yes the are still being made, yes they are still being made with respectable horsepower also. Ive built quite a few with just an extra couple hundred horsepower, for the super cars, and double to triple horsepower on cars such as the K-Cars .. actually have a very nice Toyota 2000GT with 600hp and 50 downforce front and rear, very wonderful little track car.

PS: Sorry for any grammar mistakes I switched from iPhone to Android today and the autocorrect is extremely poor -_-

U cannot add DF to cars my friend

My Subaru WRX '10 from patch 2.11 still retained the removed hood so that the engine is exposed, the downforce of the Cusco GT300 car and 880Kg of weight in patch 2.12, it now revs higher than a normal scooby does too.

I have yet to update to 2.13 but imagine it will stay the same.

First, I know it's been 5 years since this thread was started, but since there is no more online racing etc in GT5, I see no harm in having some personal garage fun now in 2017 and beyond imho... They took GT5 off line way to early anyway, so there... long live version 2.11.

Last edited:
^I concur. My first time in engaging on this was 4 years ago. Since then, I have been a fan of modding my own cars but of course 2.11 is the best version. Until now I still have them and play the game, which is the reason why it is my longest played video game in the ps3. Too bad that some people got immature in the races which prompted PD to release an update to nullify the hybrids but good thing there's a way to keep them.

Stats on my Jaguar XJ13 '66 Gold & Silver Chrome Hybrids. I added the 6 speed auto tranny from the '10 Jag (Re did the ratios also), the bigger engine from the Jag XJR-9 '88, and the down force has been reset to that of Red Bull, and a few other goodies shown.

Jaguar XJ13 '66 Chrome-Hybrid Stats.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back