I Need A Ae86! Finders Fee If Located!

• Thread starter MADBOOST
  • 1,078 comments
my name's tom. i wish that meant i owned an 86 and an FC - my two fav. Japanese cars (for now!)
oh and tom? i'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your place and your cars!!!

I'm sorry guys, but after reading this gigantic thread, there can be no possible way that this guy's a fake. I don't know anyone that uses car terminology like this "Tom" does. Not even my hardcore drifter friends. I'm sure you guys from Monkey D don't believe him, but I do. My uncles, who are serious car fanatics/mechanics, don't even give the amounts of detail that he gives out on each one of his posts. Please don't kill me and hate me for believing him.

Originally posted by XzifT
We never said he didn't know his stuff. Hes know it.
Well I don't want to pick sides here, he really does know what he's talking about. I don't think anyone could plan out something like this though. All I can say is, just wait 'till X-mas.

He know's his stuff all right. I'm not doubting that, I'm just saying he doesn't live in Japan and all these stories he's been teasing us with are fakes. I knew it once I saw his AIM name, I jus wanted somee solid proof to show you guys but some don't seem to care. Oh well. I know he's a fake and I could care less about what Tom says anymore.

christmas is allmost here i cant be for sure of course that he is lying but i have seen the pics of "him" drifting along time ago somewhere else.i thought he was lying way before any of this started just from the pics.but he could have put them on some gallery at a site.

kinda late but.....some guy in the next parking lot has an 86. its really ratty though....looks like crap.

I completely forgot about this. Excellent point though. Christmas is over, so he should be making an appearance within the next few days. That is if he was telling the truth, which I doubt.

This thread is done. Most likely he was caughtin his own lie or he just decided never to return to a thread that didnt belive him...

wow... he read all 54 pages... YOU THE MAN... a. . . very. . . bored man. . . YAY?

btw if diety did leave this thread... wouldnt he be in the other threads? :mischievous:

what ever.. he lied... ohh well he drooped some great info

Back