I Need A Ae86! Finders Fee If Located!

• Thread starter MADBOOST
  • 1,078 comments
Man i guess i gotta agree with Jetstorm, ive always read the posts in this thread just never really posted back. Tom ur life is probably what many of us dream of lol:lol: . I hope one summer or longer to live in japan just because of well, you know.
Xfit, sorry if i butchered ur name; that fd is a really nice car. I like the mazdas alot also there pretty sweet, and that fd would be a great car. Ive only seen a couple in rl probably because of the weather conditions where i live and it was the same color as the one you posted about. well i guess thats all i got to say

Originally posted by Ark
I look away for a day, and this thread explodes by three pages. Absolutely astonishing.

It's been a while since I had the peace of mind to sit down and write about what's going on, rather than just ragging on people for petty problems elsewhere.

The FC deal completely fell through. When I made use of the RACQ/Union deal my parents had to check out the car, it was in pretty shoddy condition, or so the report I recieved said. Not a terribly big surprise, but I still haven't decided what the hell I'm going to do about it, now. Might go back to looking for another S13, since the green one I had my eyes on sold whilst I was chasing the FC.

And I'm sure we're all looking forward to any video by you, Tom. Myself, I'm actually interested to an oddball level to see the house and garage, moreso than an actual race. Why? I dunno, must be the old man in me :P
Sucks about the FC... but to be honest, I wouldn't buy a car that's in that condition. You have the better Nissan engines, so I would definately keep an eye out for the S13/RPS13 models. I think you guys will like my house... it's a car fanatic's dream.

-Tom

Its not like we needed to know that in your opinion it wasnt nessisary, either. Didnt stop you from posting it, did it? :D

HIGH FIVE!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

Yeah. Its awesome. I'm at what? 862 now? Something like that.. Wohoo..Whore it up. Anyways. I'ma stop now, it was fun while it lasted. I will look back on this day, as a tear comes to my eye, I will remeber the day I whored for 10 minutes. :(

Good job all you post whores! ;) I'm so damn mad... I'm coming home from a friend's house at around 08:30PM, and I stop by this place (similar to a diner) for a quick bite to eat. These two girls get into a fight outside and it was hilarious at first. My friend Bill and I are cheering them on as we were leaving the building, and she gets a can of soda and throws it at her, misses her, and goes into the window of my Trueno... Thankfully, the window was open, but... I'd rather have a shattered window than a stained interior... So after Bill held me back because I wanted to tear her eyes out of her face, she apoligized and helped me cleaning it... It's still sticky though... So basically I'm going to get a new interior soon... nothing special, just the original red/maroon seats and carpeting. Thankfully I have the Sil-eighty ;), so that's my transportation to and from work. On top of that, a friend (or so I thought) messaged me saying that he has proof that I live in Miami, Florida. No picture though... so I don't know what he's getting into. Other than that... I cut my hand at work, and it hurts... my office is getting renovated so I can't do anything at my work... my dad is thinking of selling the BNR32 (pisses me off because I want it)... ugh such a bad day today... Now it's 04:30AM and I can't sleep... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Couldn't you just..buy the BNR32 off your dad? If you want it so bad, and hes selling it, that sounds like the thing to do...

-Andrew

Originally posted by XzifT
Couldn't you just..buy the BNR32 off your dad? If you want it so bad, and hes selling it, that sounds like the thing to do...

-Andrew
Well considering I don't have enough money to buy a camera... no. But even if I did, he wouldn't sell it to me. I just want to keep it, so I can tell people I have a GT-R... I'd probably never race it, but there's something about the car that makes it so special to me. I don't know... I'm just really mad today.

-Tom

Originally posted by battle_stage
How do you have no money if you just sold the Celica?
Well since it has no title, I couldn't sell it for nearly what I wanted. I sold it for 240,000¥ which is not a lot. I put some of it into my hood and spoiler, I payed off my dad for gasoline last time we raced (now I owe him nothing) and the rest is so I can survive until next check.

-Tom

Deity of Drift is a fake. There's a ****load if evidence that I can't even think of all at once so I'll give you an abbreviated version.

Deity of Drift and PaladinsArc (Tom's friend from Florida), are the same age, and have the same name. Both Tom's. Arc knows EVERYTHING about Deity's life even though he's on the other side of the globe. I believe they are the same person. Why? Well, I've talked to AE HachiRoku 86 (Deity's AIM name) before and he told me he lived in Florida. This was months ago when we had an AIM rollcall on another car forum in which I messaged him jsut to say "what's up". At this time, I knew nothing of Deity Of Drift or that he lived in Japan etc etc. If Deity lived in Florida just a couple months ago, how come he says he lived in Japan since he was 13?

PaladinsArc and Deity of Drift are the same person. His name is Tom, he lives in Naples, Florida.

****, Deity even used to sign his name as "Arc" during his first several posts in this thread.

There's so much more that points to Tom being a fake and playing us for a fool.
1.) The car on his website is left hand drive.
2.) No pictures in the land of technology? Come on now...
3.) Larger than life story about his life in Japan
4.) Overall, just too many "coinsidences" and such to make his story believable.

I could go on all day proving him a fake. Just thought you'd all like to know. YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED.

Big ups to Xzift for finding out how Tom used to sign his name as "Arc". Knife threw the heart. :D

Originally posted by battle_stage
Deity of Drift is a fake. There's a ****load if evidence that I can't even think of all at once so I'll give you an abbreviated version.

Deity of Drift and PaladinsArc (Tom's friend from Florida), are the same age, and have the same name. Both Tom's. Arc knows EVERYTHING about Deity's life even though he's on the other side of the globe. I believe they are the same person. Why? Well, I've talked to AE HachiRoku 86 (Deity's AIM name) before and he told me he lived in Florida. This was months ago when we had an AIM rollcall on another car forum in which I messaged him jsut to say "what's up". At this time, I knew nothing of Deity Of Drift or that he lived in Japan etc etc. If Deity lived in Florida just a couple months ago, how come he says he lived in Japan since he was 13?

PaladinsArc and Deity of Drift are the same person. His name is Tom, he lives in Naples, Florida.

****, Deity even used to sign his name as "Arc" during his first several posts in this thread.

There's so much more that points to Tom being a fake and playing us for a fool.
1.) The car on his website is left hand drive.
2.) No pictures in the land of technology? Come on now...
3.) Larger than life story about his life in Japan
4.) Overall, just too many "coinsidences" and such to make his story believable.

I could go on all day proving him a fake. Just thought you'd all like to know. YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED.
Let's start off in the beginning. Same age? Yes, we went to school together. Both Tom's? Wow... if you don't have a friend with the same name as you... you don't have many friends. He knows about my life? Well we only talk on the phone and on the internet every single day. There's no possible way I told you that I was from Florida on my AIM screen name... It's been years since I've been to Florida. Continuing on... Arc. I made up a form of drifting I called the Arc Drift. I used to go by Arc on other websites and forums, but my friend likes the name, so I ended up with Deity. What the hell picture on my site is LHD? Let me look at them myself. 1st pic - no, 2nd pic - Bill and I in the car, 3rd pic - Japanese license plate isn't a giveaway, 4th pic - ditto + MazdaSpeed FC, 5th pic - same place just different angle, 6th pic/7th pic - dad's interior. No pics on land of technology? Wow, I asked a friend to bring me whatever pictures of my car... Larger than life story? Sucks when your family has money doesn't it? Well thanks a lot battle_stage... I appreciate you being like Club4AG a whole lot. Now. I'm going to leave. Bye. Just wait until Christmas time when I get the video uploaded to a server... just wait.

-Tom

How come he has pics of his car on his homepage..but says he doesn't have a camera....and what transmission does his dad use for this "hatchi"

I also cought how in his profile he mentions it's a 4a-gelu....but forgets to mention that in his homepage.

Back