I said sorry and I am still insulted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to record this moment for posterity.

The day someone backed down from their own angry thread on a forum!

I WAS HERE!

I was never mad, or angry. Im are shocked that you are shocked. I'll be the first to admit when I am wrong. I just needed some validation from my peers.

I was never mad, or angry. Im are shocked that you are shocked. I'll be the first to admit when I am wrong. I just needed some validation from my peers.

Fair play to you for admitting you were wrong. Let's put an end to this and get on with some good, clean, FUN racing - Ferrari California at Fuji anyone 👍

I'm horrified that you are shocked at my shock! So I can understand this, you needed your peers to validate your wrongness?

The situation. The incident. Lets not forget. I did say I was sorry. But because of his message he sent me, which put me in a defensive positions, I didn't really sound like I meant it.

Well I'm sorry. You know, T Pain had that problem too.

tpain1.jpg

But look at how happy he is now though! He just needed the validation of his peers. And a fine hat.

And, now that we've all had a group hug, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back