N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #1 I really need a f10 and will offer a x2010. This is frustrating because i have had 3 threads on this and it is not good for me. Plz help me can trade now
I really need a f10 and will offer a x2010. This is frustrating because i have had 3 threads on this and it is not good for me. Plz help me can trade now
H heavyrightfoot Messages 34 Jan 30, 2011 #3 I have the Ferrari F1 2010 If thats what you need, im looking for FGT
Vspectra Messages 1,751 Messages vspectra06 Messages vspectra06 Jan 30, 2011 #4 I have an f2007 and will trade for an x2010.
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #5 i can give you the FGT, or a GT By Citroen Concept
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #6 Vspectra I have an f2007 and will trade for an x2010. Click to expand... I will trade you a Gt by citroen concept for your f2007
Vspectra I have an f2007 and will trade for an x2010. Click to expand... I will trade you a Gt by citroen concept for your f2007
N Nascarfans09 Messages 111 Messages Nascarfans0 Jan 30, 2011 #7 heavyrightfoot I have the Ferrari F1 2010 If thats what you need, im looking for FGT Click to expand... I got the FGT for you
heavyrightfoot I have the Ferrari F1 2010 If thats what you need, im looking for FGT Click to expand... I got the FGT for you
P Poppins (Banned) Messages 895 Messages a2a1a3a4a5 Jan 30, 2011 #8 you can always edit your other threads or bump them instead of making new ones
Vipereater Messages 91 Messages Vipereater Jan 30, 2011 #9 I have one for trade, my f1 2010 for your x2010. I'm new here, how does this trading thing work?