I want a GT5 like this

  • Thread starter Thread starter EUSKAL_DRIFT03
  • 23 comments
  • 2,742 views
that may be the definition of random
 
I would rather have this



Sure, WRC is in but it would be nice with som swedish tracks:)
 
this thread = LOOOOOL

edit: = 👎
 
I would rather have this



Sure, WRC is in but it would be nice with som swedish tracks:)
I saw that GT PSP has a snow track, I'm sure GT5 will have it too ;)
 
What is this, the thread of nations? In that case i demand GT5 to include cars made of cheese powered by the wind, etc.
 
Last edited:
i dnt like too much snow-driving, i prefer the mountain roads. i learn driving on this roads in my country(euskadi) and there is no game with traks like my country roads
 
Paint jobs 👍
3D trees 👍
3D people 👍
Reverse lights 👍
Realistic physics 👍

No sign of weather, day/night cycle, and don't think I noticed any damage or skidmarks.

Win.
 
i dnt like too much snow-driving, i prefer the mountain roads. i learn driving on this roads in my country(euskadi) and there is no game with traks like my country roads

The mountain roads between Barcelona and Olot are not bad though :sly: My Abarth loves to fly there :D

Paint jobs 👍
3D trees 👍
3D people 👍
Reverse lights 👍
Realistic physics 👍

No sign of weather, day/night cycle, and don't think I noticed any damage or skidmarks.

LOL :lol:
 
Paint jobs 👍
3D trees 👍
3D people 👍
Reverse lights 👍
Realistic physics 👍

No sign of weather, day/night cycle, and don't think I noticed any damage or skidmarks.

I want to play in hillclimb roads with a lot of 180º corners.
All this roads are at 80 km arround my house

AZKOITIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av1HIMDYv_I
Porsche 911 Iñaki Alberdi view
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCwovjgEx1k

GABIRIA
BMW 325i Txus Jaio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3Ws5-tumE
On board cam view R5 GT Turbo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAiTVM97ZM

ÑAÑARRI
Ford Escort MKII Iñaki Alberdi view
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43RnjqW3gjU

AZKOITIA
Ford Escort MKII Iñaki Alberdi view
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fX9wdMi2uk

UDANA
Silver-Car Ruben Nogueiras view
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7nttoEJ4Mc

What about a CM like silver-car and like GT4 suzuki gsx-r in gt5?you want?

GORLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDNr0iFuWgw

There ae much more but its too late. bye and enjoy
 
Last edited:
I want it like this


You know who loves rallisport challenge?

<<<< This guy! :D
 
I also want hillclimbs, i LOVE hillclimbs, but this thread is more or less another wishlist thread, i dont know if its really needed.

On the other hand i hope that devs from around the world finally notice the importance of thrilling point to point tracks (DiRTs Pikes Peaks was amazing.
 
Dude, just get Richard Burns Rally. I don't believe even the mighty GT5 will compete with it's awesomeness.
 
i'm pretty sure the OP meant to put this:

 
New WRC game should kill wrc mode in GT5, that's my theory.
 
In a way, I would hope it does!

That Evo is visciously fast! He's a sloppy driver, though.

And why-oh-why does Metallica take presidence over the Official Group B Soundtrack?
 
In a way, I would hope it does!

That Evo is visciously fast! He's a sloppy driver, though.

And why-oh-why does Metallica take presidence over the Official Group B Soundtrack?

Would indeed rather go to a stadium where the stage was populated by a large selection of Group B cars than seeing that lot.......:sly:

I might even get emotional during the chorus:lol:
 
Dude, just get Richard Burns Rally. I don't believe even the mighty GT5 will compete with it's awesomeness.

Yes, yes and yes!!
 
Rallycross is awesome! I'm impressed with Gronholm's racecraft, seems he's not just a robot!

Is the commentary in Swedish?
 
Swedish it is!

And for those of you that don't know, those rallycross cars have MORE power than the basic WRC cars... :cool:
 
Back