I want your High Mileage [Premium] Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter doridrift39
  • 14 comments
  • 1,132 views
my enzo , 1000 km untradeble :lol:
 
if you would borrow glich , i could see if i had 1 , put it online and then you get it
 
Borrow glitch would take too long, wouldn't it?
 
dont know but you would get a enzo with 100 km or a x2010 vettel with 17985 km
 
I have a corvette zr1 rm fully tuned with 1823km on it. Does that count as high mileage?
 
JCARROLL
I have a corvette zr1 rm fully tuned with 1823km on it. Does that count as high mileage?

Nope. I have the highest miles of you all so far. .......250,000.. Yalls are chump change
 
250,000 is a ridiculous amount! I don't think a bob has ever sat in my corvette though
 
X1's.. :rolleyes:
They barely count as anything special low or high miles.. since everyone uses it for b-spec grinding anyways.
The special ones are road cars ;)
 
Evolvedsoul
X1's.. :rolleyes:
They barely count as anything special low or high miles.. since everyone uses it for b-spec grinding anyways.
The special ones are road cars ;)

I actually dont like the x1. I did alot of 24hr endurance to reach 20mil. And noticed that my miles was crazy. Lol....i lost a bunch of hp though. I onl get 1250hp even with oil change, now thats some serious running
 
My highest is my 908 HDi Matmut at about 1300 miles and climbing. I love that car!


*Update, I now have a X2010 with 10k on it.
 
Last edited:
You know this thread is over 2 months old right?
 
R8 5.2, AEM S2000, OPERA 350Z, NSX, 458 Italia, 135i, Skyline 370GT, Castrol TOM's Supra, RX-7, Brian Vickers 2011 Camry, DB9, Eneos SC430, Shelby Series One??
 
Last edited:
Back