I was speechless.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAG_-DA-_BEAST
  • 139 comments
  • 17,330 views
Well... that settles it, I will never be able to gold those X1 trials.

EDIT:
On a off topic note. Why is it that, often when people upload videos, they include the load screen before? :)
 
Last edited:
Well ! what can I say :nervous:
 
Oh my... HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT BURNOUT!

This isn't even close to an arcade racer speed.
 
Well if it isn't our old friend Hakru....... one of the Elite world wide in terms of ability, so that clip, whilst incredible speed wise, is not surprising given the player behind the wheel!

LOL.........Cornering at 300 km/h :D awesome!

What about 130R @ 422klmh!
 
My wheel doesn't turn quick enough to keep up with that thing...
 
Wha, Wha, What. I'd like to know the set-up your using... (Car Settings that is.)
 
That was quick and he didn't even get gold!
 
Wow. This is supposed to be a car that can actually exist in the real world. Imagine seeing that on a real track.
 
*Go back to grind for level 40 and 20 mil*
 
Wow, that's insane. It looks like it's been fast-forwarded. :lol:
 
Last edited:
this is't drivable in reality. the G-forces must be insane!
 
That's what I was thinking while I watched it.

I too couldn't help but think that. Well his time was like 1:05, maybe someone can time it with a stopwatch.💡
 
*Picks jaw off floor*
 
I timed it with a stopwatch, it's spot on...
 
this is't drivable in reality. the G-forces must be insane!

It's about 8g, which is almost the amount F16 pilot endured (9-12g) when doing acrobatic maneuver :scared: So yes, it's possible but you have to train for months before you can drive that thing.
 
That's just sick!
 
well the problem in fighter aircraft when looping is that the G forces pull down on you so they drain the blood from the brain.

in a car it would mostly be pulling forward backward and sideways so I don't think it would be as much of an issue
 
Still, this is incredible or ridiculous, depends how you look on it. I think if they ever made this for real and it worked anywhere near as good as in the game it's be something we'd all NEED to see to believe in the slightest, it would be incredible. Here's me thinking seeing an F1 car take the first corner at Silverstone (IRL) was intense...
 
M'eh, should Gold this on the first attempt.... :O
 
Well... that settles it, I will never be able to gold those X1 trials.

EDIT:
On a off topic note. Why is it that, often when people upload videos, they include the load screen before? :)

As validation it is not an edited fake. :)
 
I can't wait for level 30. It's gonna be epic. I don't yet have the reaction times necessary to drive that, but hopefully I'll get there.
 
LOL stupid fast, will totally blow the leaderboards making it a 1 car show(if leaderboards are in classes) so that will be sad, 1.05 min time around Suzuka is probably impossible, the record in F1 is 1.31.540. to take 25secs off and still be rolling on the same 4 tyres a F1 car uses dont make sense to me.
 
I can't wait for level 30. It's gonna be epic. I don't yet have the reaction times necessary to drive that, but hopefully I'll get there.

That's exactly how I fell haha I cant even see the corner's coming!!
 
Back