I Wish Gran Turismo 6 was like this with better graphics

another_jakhole
For greater possibilities. The updates limit how great the changes can be.

AJ I couldn't have put it better my self and for that reason I think I spend more time on GTP than GT5.

isnt this just another wishlist thread, not really neccesary when you could put it in the correct thread and save the moderators time

bzking23
isnt this just another wishlist thread, not really neccesary when you could put it in the correct thread and save the moderators time

Really? I do apologize for posting in a "Your thoughts on gt6" forum, with my post " i just wish gt6 was like this" technically that was my thought on gt6 and this was open for discussion why or why not my theory or thoughts for gt6 should or shouldn't be brought to attention. Just like this got your attention i wanted it to get everyone elses.. fair enough?

Really? I do apologize for posting in a "Your thoughts on gt6" forum, with my post " i just wish gt6 was like this" technically that was my thought on gt6 and this was open for discussion why or why not my theory or thoughts for gt6 should or shouldn't be brought to attention. Just like this got your attention i wanted it to get everyone elses.. fair enough?

eh well i guess, but many threads like this get closed by moderators so be careful

LFS physics with GT5 graphics and car selection would be amazing. It is wishful thinking though.
here's a video without music and added effects:

Last edited:
eight6er
LFS physics with GT5 graphics and car selection would be amazing. It is wishful thinking though.
here's a video without music and added effects:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dbNYq7H-zQ">YouTube Link</a>

Thanks for link, ive never played lfs, are you able to customize the cars? Or higher selection?

Thanks for link, ive never played lfs, are you able to customize the cars? Or higher selection?

You can't customise the cars, and most of the cars are fictional in the game, so you must mod it to have a car you want in it. You can set the cars up how ever you like though, there's lots of parameters to adjust, but nothing that will add power, but here is programs you can download to adjust power. It's the best game for drifting you can get, because the physics are so good.

Back