If a livery editor were to be patched in, who would sponsor your favorite car?

• Thread starter Balocco
  • 174 comments
Forza Motorsport - brought to you By Turn 10
logo-forzamotorsport4.jpg

The car will have to be white ofc.

Last edited:
Would have to be Peniston Oils, put on the door so when the door opens it says... well, I think you know where I am going (think top gear).

I'd pick my least favourite car, stick 'F1 on SkySports' on the front of it and repeatedly ram it into a wall.

Otherwise I'd just try to replicate real race liveries or cars from the Fast and Furious films :D

NFSCARBON1
I'd pick my least favourite car, stick 'F1 on SkySports' on the front of it and repeatedly ram it into a wall.

Otherwise I'd just try to replicate real race liveries or cars from the Fast and Furious films :D[/QUOTE

Haha

Haha

My first order of business would be to create Ricky Bobby's NASCAR stock cars: The Laughing Clown Malt Whiskey car, the Wonder Bread car, and the ME car with the cougar on the hood and "I Wanna Go Fast!" written on the back. And maybe Jean Girard's Perrier car to do the French accent while I drive :sly:.

CAMjhr
My first order of business would be to create Ricky Bobby's NASCAR stock cars: The Laughing Clown Malt Whiskey car, the Wonder Bread car, and the ME car with the cougar on the hood and "I Wanna Go Fast!" written on the back. And maybe Jean Girard's Perrier car to do the French accent while I drive :sly:.

Good one! I want to see that!!!!!

Nothing. Advertisements aren't worthy of gracing my collection of vehicles.
Just kidding.
In all seriousness, I really wouldn't want advertisements on my vehicles.

I'd try and make the monster livery for my ford mustang. May take a little bit of work but man does that look epic.

1. GTPlanet.

2. Every car could have a drivers name, a flag of a persons country of origin and a GTPlanet symbol.

3. Boston Red Sox car collection.

4. I would turn my FGT into a Beneton car from the eighties.

Back