If a livery editor were to be patched in, who would sponsor your favorite car?

• Thread starter Balocco
  • 174 comments
Green, White & Red <3
Lancia-Stratos-HF-Group-4-'.jpg

Alitalia

I have to agree with this or Martini.👍

probably a skateboarding company or a soda, except dc shoes because it seems as of late that the brand is for tools, or red bull because so many drivers irl are actually sponsored by them, whether they be major or minor drivers.

EDIT: And yes, i realise that i sound like a 5 year old, but after 12 hours of work im tired and im being perfectly blunt.

I'd use Bundaberg. Oh how I love ginger beer.

OR, even better. Team Oreca 2002, blue and MORE BLUE, with a large number 52 :)

I'll probably start off with basic design's of mine until getting my skill up for this...
aa_0331.jpg

along with all the other falcon AU V8 supercar's :)

If a livery editor were to be patched in, who would sponsor your favorite car?

I dunno. In Forza I just slapped a bunch of pre-made sponsors all over my car, like Bridgestone (because they made an outstanding tire for F1), but eventually I started just having my own livery with myself as my own sponsor. Once in a while I'd get bored and just slap a bunch of images that other users made onto a handful of cars; namely stuff from Grand Theft Auto like Cluckin' Bell, Burger Shot, and Sprunk.

Here's an earlier FM3 livery with sponsors like Bridgestone and Pennzoil, as well as my own F1 logo and Mountain Dew logo, and a Vodafone logo that I believe another user had created (they're the title sponsor of my favorite F1 team):
062.jpg

Eventually I ditched the brand sponsorship and this one has my own "IceMan" ambigram that I whipped up:
070.jpg

Here I just got lazy and slapped those GTA sponsors on there:
083.jpg

And here I whipped up a NASCAR livery with a bunch of stereotypical sorts of sponsors, for giggles:
086.jpg

This one is slightly more basic than what I usually run, but I was again feeling a bit lazy, but by this point I changed my number from 07 to 68, which is the number I've later used in GT5:
103%252520263%252520MPH.jpg

(I upgraded the crap out of that RX-7 to get up over 263 MPH at La Sarthe here.)

All of my sponsor logos would have to be Durex or something similarly ridiculous.

So many Ricky Bobby jokes could be made here. Jackhawk 9000 anyone? Available at Walmart. :)

If you use those sponsors, you have to have a massive leak and no front splitter though. And make sure you finish good enough to appreciate the epicness of the phenomenon afterwards :lol:.

Unfortunately, since we don't have Silverstone to drive on, we cannot correctly recreate the farce that was the Top Gear race team :lol:.

Do it in Forza? *runs and hides*

But yeah, pretty disappointing the Top Gear track is there but nothing worth doing on it :(

Back to the liveries, I'd love to put the 'Laguna Jake' livery on the Z06RM :drool:

I just would want to see the kinds of BMW art cars some of the amazing artists we have here on GTP could create. I would have to download every single one!

Main sponser-Chettos puffs, Secondary sponsers-BBQ fritos, diet dr pepper, chaco taco, taco bell, fierce melon Gatorade, chips ahoy chewy cookies, mint oreo, Reese's, and colby cheese its, all on one Audi r8. Healthy

I'd make a homage to The Great and Powerful Trixie.

I'd have to make a homage to Twilight Sparkle or Rarity or Ursa minor then :crazy:

I'd probably do a Castrol livery on the 1997 Civic, because thanks to Castrol, my 1997 Civic is running strong 👍

The 17th BMW Art car, which is the BMW M3 GT2 RC by Jeff Koons. :D
koons_jeff_bmw_art_car_m3.jpg

Jeff-Koons-Art-Car-02.jpg

Jeff-Koons-Art-Car-01.jpg

I'd also do an Adidas Original car. Blue, three stripes down the middle and also smaller stripes on the lower half of the side of the car with the logo on the doors.
adidas_originals_wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
Back