If GT5 does incorporate a livery editor...

• Thread starter EJRocky
  • 1,552 comments
250px-2006FOS_1970Porsche917L.jpg

You can get a trip by just looking at it.

Can't disagree with that. But Unique does not stand for toys and cartoon's

You do realise that it was merely about putting liveries from cartoon or toy cars on real cars right? I don't think anyone in this thread was really suggesting that we put the cars from Mad Max in GT5.

@ Gaviao_pt - That's a really nice car, I like it.

@ Joey D - Thanx for defend me in my absence, I really appreciate that. But probably the best thing to do with this kind of people is just to ignore them. What this kind of people say doesn't even make sense, seems like trolling. I think they just like to start arguments in threads where people are just having fun.

@ sumbrownkid - That livery of the snake is crazy. I like it too.

I have a new ones. I hope not to offend or disturb anyone with my childish behavior. I promise I will grow up, someday.

This one is from Kill Bill
umawagon.jpg

link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Gaviao_pt - That's a really nice car, I like it.

@ Joey D - Thanx for defend me in my absence, I really appreciate that. But probably the best thing to do with this kind of people is just to ignore them. What this kind of people say doesn't even make sense, seems like trolling. I think they just like to start arguments in threads where people are just having fun.

@ sumbrownkid - That livery of the snake is crazy. I like it too.

I have a new ones. I hope not to offend or disturb anyone with my childish behavior. I promise I will grow up, someday.

This one is from Kill Bill

That link is just nasty:odd:, even if you are adult, I wouldn't recommend looking at it

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realise that it was merely about putting liveries from cartoon or toy cars on real cars right? I don't think anyone in this thread was really suggesting that we put the cars from Mad Max in GT5.

I hope so ;)

If there is a livery editor, I hope I it will be possible to download liveries because I'm a rubbish artist.

gtp livery, just some really subtle classyc blue/red line on the side, that's all :D

I'm gonna put that slogan from that pick up on everything in GT5!

Imagine a Sauber C9 doing 240 on the mulsanne with that blaring on the engine cover. 👍

I hope they have one, I don't know if it was ever planned for GTHD, Forza's only upper hand in my eyes anyway, is that you can cross the finish line in style, hopefully PD implement it. When it comes to what I make, I will pretty much replicate famous cars. This car would make a wicked to race around the ring!

It will also mean there arent too many variations, If GT5 customization options are good enough you can genuinely match in looks and performance, Senna's 190e.

Attachments

• 190_senna.jpg
    190_senna.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 48
MG+EX257+2002.jpg

rgs-0401-151.jpg

rgs-0401-149.jpg

i know the company is dead, but those cars represent a few years of fun and excitement too me.

its also a pretty distinctive scheme and hopefully wouldnt be too tricky to reproduce.

the 257 racing was the last time i watched lemans.

Anyone here thinks that PD or Sony should monitor what is being made in the livery editor? If the livery editor is like Forza's, then we will probably see some racy and inappropriate material, not that I don't mind, but I don't want my little cousins and nephews to see nude figures on cars.

Yep, i know its not a JGTC car, it was build for the 24h Nürburgring race, but its still far away from a road car.^^

Back