If GT5 does incorporate a livery editor...

• Thread starter EJRocky
  • 1,552 comments
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/JETYANG/calsonic r31/?action=view&current=SANY0003.jpg
1988 Calsonic R31

Subaru_555_tease_373425a.jpg

555 Subaru Impreza Rally Car

Last edited:
for me i assuming there isnt a spoon version of the RL i would prolly make one as i did in forza 2. took forever but i think it was worth the work.

d0bc7f92-5250-4bc1-8950-d432a97cea1.jpg

same w/ the spoon s2000 i tried to make

388c519c-a361-40a0-83a6-02402a4023a.jpg

im def hoping for a livery editor or at least the option to add body panels and change the paint color.

for me i assuming there isnt a spoon version of the RL i would prolly make one as i did in forza 2. took forever but i think it was worth the work.

same w/ the spoon s2000 i tried to make

im def hoping for a livery editor or at least the option to add body panels and change the paint color.
love the polyphony digital in forza :D

Last edited by a moderator:
please don't quote the pictures

why not, they only need to load once.

if you're worried about it taking up space you might want to get rid of all the advertising in the threads as well.

ill quote what i damn well like, i dont need a pensioner telling me what to do :P

why not, they only need to load once.

if you're worried about it taking up space you might want to get rid of all the advertising in the threads as well.

ill quote what i damn well like, i dont need a pensioner telling me what to do :P

I think he meant because you have to scroll down further with all the big pictures being there 👍

I think he meant because you have to scroll down further with all the big pictures being there 👍

hence why i threw the second line in, his index finger getting tired having to scroll that far?

perhaps needs to exercise a bit more instead of trolling forums.

hence why i threw the second line in, his index finger getting tired having to scroll that far?

All a meant is mate is that theres no real need to quote them, and the ads are here for gtplanet to make money, without them we wouldnt have gtplanet...

And will your Index finger get tired by selecting two lines from the quote and erasing them?:sly:

Besides its annoying to wait for the images to load, for some of us who have Slow connection.

Enough Offtopic, the first thing im going to do in the Livery Editor depends on first car, but if its an Integra Type-r, the Spoon Sports livery Will come right away :)

i asked please. Do you really need to be so arrogant? The pictures are already above your message.... not to mention they're huge. Be polite next time

Last edited:
It would be awesome if GT5 would have a livery editor like forza 2, but also an option to make a livery that can be copied and pasted to each car you race in the game kind of like in GRID....

-> Um...

^ Regarding your Spoonified RL, although it is a one heck of a good job, but you missed a couple of small details small details.

-> On the front passenger door on top of the #95, your Invidia logo is upside-down, same goes with your Exedy logo on your C-pillar. ;)

Kayman - Wind it in.

AUP
No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner.

I really don't mind whether pics are quoted or not, to be honest.

But, guys, how about not doing it, just to keep everyone happy?

I don't want my thread turning into a flame-fest, now ;)

Anyway... more liveries! :)

livery editor there will be like kazunory told in a interview...
but for me will not be so complete like fz2 had... for me we will be limited to put stickers and vinyl on the car like grid shows us... maybe with real brands contract...

Don't quote the pictures if they are directly above your post. And don't quote them at all unless there is a specific point you really need to illustrate in regard to one of them.

Also, use proper grammar with correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.

-> Um...

^ Regarding your Spoonified RL, although it is a one heck of a good job, but you missed a couple of small details small details.

-> On the front passenger door on top of the #95, your Invidia logo is upside-down, same goes with your Exedy logo on your C-pillar. ;)

yea i had to make compromises on some of the logo's :lol:

Don't quote the pictures if they are directly above your post. And don't quote them at all unless there is a specific point you really need to illustrate in regard to one of them.

Also, use proper grammar with correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.

Sorry mate, which spelling would you like me to use? Where I come from we spell some words differently to you.

Also I could have sworn this was an internet forum, but there you go, you learn something new everyday.

Kayman - Wind it in.

Roger that boss.

Apologies all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I could have sworn this was an internet forum, but there you go, you learn something new everyday.
It is, but when you signed up you agreed to abide by the Acceptable Use Policy and it states...

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

Also, please don't double post. Use the edit button, or the multi quote feature
multiquote_off.gif
, in future. Thanks.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

It is, but when you signed up you agreed to abide by the Acceptable Use Policy and it states...

Also, please don't double post. Use the edit button, or the multi quote feature
multiquote_off.gif
, in future. Thanks.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

No problems. Will do. :guilty:

Just like to point out you used incorrect punctuation in that last sentence though. There was no need for commas as there was only two subjects of matter and not three.

:D

Anyway I want to make a skin for this. Hopefully they have it in the game.

8octhol8.JPG

Back