If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,762 views
👍👍

With only one stipulation, hide his script!

karl.jpg
"Umm, alright? This track is somewhere in Asia or maybe Russia 'cos it's all snowy and the people on the side of the road are all miserable. There's a, hang on, I can hear a car coming over the hill, GEEZ, what's he goin' that fast for? I mean, nothin's THAT important that you need to drive like a complete maniac? He were going so fast I couldn't even tell what colour it was, I tell you, if I drove like that, Susan would never speak to me again,,,,,,, Hello, Ricky? What have you sent me here for, I thought I was meant to be doing a kids book or something? What's a car, speeding on the public roads, got to do with a children's story? For a start that's sending out the wrong message,,,"

:lol: haha, good one! :D

That would be epic, having him narrate everything. :lol:
 
Teaching voices.
Sebastian Loeb for rally.
Jg for NASCAR.
Sebvet for f1.
Clarkie for road cars.
Other
Morgan freeman for licenses.
Peter Cullen for car overview.
Skrillex for track overview.
(imagine that. On turn ten hit the brakes. Yo skrill brake the car! Wub Wub Wub Wub bebebebe Wub Wub Wub Wub pszpsz pssh." quite funny.)
 
Could use the guy they use on discovery channel. Dont know there names.
 
Richard Hammond. Nuff said XD

Enless you want everything to feel sarcastic and want a rant about how much nurburgring sucks. then James May
 
It has to be Michael Caine, no contest, but Jeremy Clarkson, James May, David Attenborough or Sebastian Vettel would also be the best!
 
The Man with the Golden Voice

 
Skrillex for track overview.

"DROP THE BRAKES! BEEWEWW BOWOWOWOWUBWUBWUB EEEEE TTSHH BUUUFF MWWOO WUBWUBUWBWUB EWWEWEWEWEW-"

You get the idea.
 
Morgan Freeman. I have another idea, but GT6 wouldn't be rated E if he was the voice.
 
Rowan Atkinson... It's just gotta be him!
And Jeremy Clarkson...
 
-> I nominate Chris Harris (car description).



-> Bradley Hasemayer (car histories/museum)



-> And Steve Blum (track info)



- Patrick Stewart (license tutorial), because Liam Neeson would be too busy kicking butt.
- Peter Cullen (intro), because Morgan Freeman would be too costly.

^ Or maybe Jay Leno again (from GTPSP). :sly:
 
Last edited:
Without a doubt

Rainier Wolfcastle
 
MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

It's gotta be him
 
Clear sword
MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

MURRAY WALKER

It's gotta be him

THIS^^^^

How could you want anyone else?
 
Patrick Stewart. done
 
The process sever from the tv show "all worked up"... Would be amazing really more funny... Or Morgan freeman (in my opinion he is the best narrator)
 
Richard Hammond or Kevin Hart. How funny would it be to have a comedian do the voice for GT6
 
I was thinking Ice Cube. He yells at you when you make mistakes and mess up. :lol:

Just imagine going off track on an s curve "I'm tired of these mother f'n s curves on this mother f'n track"
 
Samuel l jackson or rowan atkinson
 
Homer Simpson?

*wreck car*...."D'OH!"



Simon Cowell?

*have an off*...."I don't see how else to put this, but you are utterly horrid."



Larry the Cable Guy?

*win race*...."Atta boy, Git-R-Done!"



:lol:

Enough with the funnies, I'd realistically go with James May or another charming Brit.

Okay, one more funny: PD have the ultimate celebrity voice in GT5 already, The Stig! ;)

If any of those jokes were used, forgive me, didn't read thread :).
 
If he were still alive I would say Paul Newman or Colin McRae. Tommi Mäkenin would be cool. James May or Jeremy Clarkson. Maybe Richard Hammond. Adam Corolla would be cool
 
James May.
 
Back