If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

• Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
Easy answer and someone the franchise already has a relationship with...

Tommy Kendall

The guy has a ton of knowledge on all things cars and should be, IMO if Top Gear USA was taken seriously by it producers, should without a doubt be one of the three hosts.

Tommy Kendall

The guy has a ton of knowledge on all things cars and should be, IMO if Top Gear USA was taken seriously by it producers, should without a doubt be one of the three hosts.

👍

JB Motorsports

Tommy Kendall

TK would be great!

I'd love to hear Lewis Hamilton, Jensen Button or Allan McNish on there. Patrick Long from the Flying Lizard ALMS team would be great too.

Martin Brundle & Ben Collins

Martin Brundle to tell you about the different cars and Ben Collins to take you around the tracks awesome combination and a bit different to the normal top gear thing

Steve Matchett would be another on my list...

May seem stupid, but it would be awesome if his voice was in the "setup" and "tuning" windows that went over how each adjustment effects the car.

I also always thought it would be cool to have your own engineer that would ask you what the car is doing when your in the setup and it would offer suggestions or even make the adjustment and allow you to then test that to see if it improved... Come back make more adjustments... Etc etc until you were happy... And Matchett would be perfect for that type of addition.

Back