If PD decided to hire a new celebrity voice to guide you through GT6..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 1,195 comments
  • 82,762 views
I think I recall Tiff Needle doing the commentary for a game once. It was on the PC, circa 2000. It was actually pretty good.
 
Tiff or Vicky. Especially when Vicky gets all giddy, to funny.
 
Sam Posey. He could even write his own material

 
Darth Vader

And once you beat the 24 Hours of Le Mans/Nurburgring, you have to face him in one last race, after he announces that he is your father. :lol:
 
Vicki Butler-Hendersson.
You remember her from GT4 Prologue for the License Tests, no?
 
gamerdog6482
How about Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump!?!

They say the ucd is like a box o chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
 
obsessive rules
They say the ucd is like a box o chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Hahahaha!
 
different voices for different cars think, burt reynolds for muscle (in a deep croacky voice) james may or jackie stewart for british and so on :) just a funny thought.
on a side note, daffy duck? Stephen hawking, or a montey python actor :D
 
Ralph Nader
 
I was thinking of Stephen Fry But he's already hired for doing voice over in LittleBigPlanet game developed by Media Molecule.
So I guess It's either Richard Hammond or James May.
 
RacingMachine
James May

"This Alfa Romeo is much better than a 458, or a GTR, or any Lamborghini, I just can't explain why, it's that magical Alfa Romeo feel- oh cock, my wheels fallen off!"
 
Peter Cullen/Tiff Needel
 
The same person who guides you in the little big planet series would be nice
 
Stephen Fry is not a car guy though is he?! it would be weird to have him guide you through a driving/racing sim!..
 
MUSC4EVER
Stephen Fry is not a car guy though is he?! it would be weird to have him guide you through a driving/racing sim!..

Well he isn't a dream world guy either, but he still does lbp.
 
.
I personally believe that this girl.... ;)
 
James May. He could bore us to death talking about the history of the cars in GT6. It'd be awesome!
 
I was thinking of Stephen Fry But he's already hired for doing voice over in LittleBigPlanet game developed by Media Molecule.
So I guess It's either Richard Hammond or James May.

But Media Molecule was helped by Sony Entertainment. And so is Gran Turismo. Stephen Fry, James May or David Atembrough.
 
Stephen fry.

As much as I would like him to guide me through GT6, I don't see that happening since he's hired by Media Molecule. Unless he's willing to volunteer, which would be a huge coincidence.
 
MSTER232
As much as I would like him to guide me through GT6, I don't see that happening since he's hired by Media Molecule. Unless he's willing to volunteer, which would be a huge coincidence.

It's a good idea though. He's shown glimmers of petrol in his blood talking about lotus to Jeremy clarkson.
 
If that women does get a voice guide gig..then i won't be buying GT6!!!
 
Back