If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
Megamarcx84
I'd like a few from the old Team Orange stable. The Imprezas(coupe as well)..the Evo X...maybe even the new Laurel.

Yer some of team orange would be nice and drift works chaser

07_weld_jzx100_cresta%20(1).JPG

Would love to see sedans!

Interesting fact, this car is custom built for a guy who is paraplegic, it has custom made hand controls. And it drifts quite nicely.

I would love to see more sedans as well.

I'm content with all the current JDMs but why not add some Australian cars like the Holden R8 Clubsport or FPV F6 '08

Why does everybody here always want cars other people own?
I want the cars stock like the E30 I love and customize it the way I like

Good point. D1 replicas are not possible to edit collors, bodykits... thats mostly because they becomes too boring for a online multiplayer racing game.

Ok, ok... i sugested Rhys Millen´s Genesis. But the idea just came up to my mind because the Red Bull have a close aproach to the GT5. In overall, street cars able to customize are much more interesting than D1 cars.

I would prefer this too, but the modification options in GT are very limited, so it would never look how I want.

I would prefer this too, but the modification options in GT are very limited, so it would never look how I want.

Most of us would prefer this, and I would love to have more body kits, but I think PD would have to work on the cars longer because the kits they add aren't just for show like a lot of other games.

And OT
How would you guys feel if they added a Chevy S10 Xtreme, would any of you drift it?

Most of us would prefer this, and I would love to have more body kits, but I think PD would have to work on the cars longer because the kits they add aren't just for show like a lot of other games.

And OT
How would you guys feel if they added a Chevy S10 Xtreme, would any of you drift it?

Yeah but for me it's not even the kits that bother me that much, I think many are decent enough, but yeah there's not enough variety. The thing that bothers me most would be cars not having wheel options I like and then not being able to change wheel widths, offsets and tyre sizes. Also so many cars don't go low enough for my liking. Another major thing for most people would be livery creator.

I never heard of a Chevy S10 Xtreme..

Well it's how people interpret the thread , an e30 is a car not a specific drift car . Most people want a 'drift' car in its own right , like a D1/ Formula D car ;)

Yeah but for me it's not even the kits that bother me that much, I think many are decent enough, but yeah there's not enough variety. The thing that bothers me most would be cars not having wheel options I like and then not being able to change wheel widths, offsets and tyre sizes. Also so many cars don't go low enough for my liking. Another major thing for most people would be livery creator.

I never heard of a Chevy S10 Xtreme..

Yeah I think everyone would like to be able to change tire width and size, that's probably the reason why I don't use my S15 much. The tires aren't wide enough and it looks kinda weird when you take pics of it from certain angles

Oh and the S10 is a truck google it to find pics
http://www.pickuptrucks.com/IMAGES/reviews/2000/chevrolet/sseries/xgrille.jpg

Yeah I think everyone would like to be able to change tire width and size, that's probably the reason why I don't use my S15 much. The tires aren't wide enough and it looks kinda weird when you take pics of it from certain angles

The standard Spec-R S15 has way better fitment than the premium version. Same goes for the S13.

ahhh becos he's a legend in my country thank you very much, Whats wrong with having a bit of country pride lol. Oh and another car from my country would be good. Reece's GTR, you know the fastest GTR in the world.👍:lol:

The standard Spec-R S15 has way better fitment than the premium version. Same goes for the S13.

Come to think of it I should have standard S15 don't know why I haven't set it up yet, and right now I think I like my standard S13's more than the premium

Plain old premium E30 and I'd be happy, don't even think I'd use the likes of Formula D cars if they were added... It's a mystery the E30 wasn't in the game to start with :/

plain old premium e30 and i'd be happy, don't even think i'd use the likes of formula d cars if they were added... It's a mystery the e30 wasn't in the game to start with :/

exactly what he said!

Back