If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
I don't get why people would like to own Daigos 430...
The car is one of the ugliest cars I have seen so far, the ugliest drift car anyway. The only 2 things that make it interesting are the engine and the driver i.e. his talent and how he drives it

Personally I like it a lot because it's a bit different from the usual S-Chassis, Z's, etc. Plus add the engine, the wicked looking roll cage, the stupid looking but at the same time cool looking & different wing. I love when someone brings out something different. I know there's another SC in FD but Daigo's is amazing. But, that's just my opinion.

Definitely needs it to keep the car from spinning out. 1200HP to the rear wheels is spin-out friendly. :lol: I imagine what would have happened if he tried to get the same angle he was getting, but without that wing.

Ok, i know that everytime i see a wing, i have to think about "performance over apearence"... and ok if this car really needs a rear wing like that... but cmon, with such width they could build a bridge using that piece...

Im naturaly against any kind of wing on drifting, and i dont care about speed as i should (Lazy Liquid is not an acidental nick)... these kind of extreme mods reminds me those aberrations that i see on pikes peak time attack trials...

monsterGAUZ
I don't get why people would like to own Daigos 430...
The car is one of the ugliest cars I have seen so far, the ugliest drift car anyway. The only 2 things that make it interesting are the engine and the driver i.e. his talent and how he drives it

That's your opinion. I think its special because not only is he resisting using a v8, but he's trying to keep close to jdm cars as he can but still have a big chance. (your gonna say dai's s13, mtp s14 etc, but their using big American v8's!) and daigo loves big wings and you should know that! All his cars I've seen have massive wings, but It still helps him a lot, because having a big heavy car like that has its defects!

Anyone of these:

JLG_1475.jpg

JLG_1382.jpg

JLG_1341.jpg

I hope PD adds the BRZ so I can do fitment test (for looks) before I buy the rims IRL. I know GT5 already has GT-86, but its front fascia is different from the BRZ.

I've seen alot of good cars you guys posted but hey if GT5 added Vinyl and more drift bodykits for cars then we wouldn't need to add some of these cars

GT needs all of the options that FM has; Drivetrain and engine swaps, more body kits and wheels, wheel sizes (diameter and width!) and something neither game has, WING DELETES!

I miss my VQ35 S13 from FM3.

I'd like to see a late 80's early 90's Nissan Hardbody(d21). Ive seen a few street guys turn them in to pretty nasty sliders on infamousnissan.org, Ex cab v6 would be my prefered as I have one irl though. Also, Z31 turbo motors drop right in for the most part lol.

Keep dreaming because it will never happen, Formula Drift has a partnership with NFS. Plus Formula Drift & GT5 really don't mix.

Formula D is just cars with 500 + bhp just floor it and it will drift
D1, IDS, BDC,EDC etc is actually skilled drivers

Back