If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
Ford Falcon XB Coupe 1973
5588d1332705094-hrdp_0704_01_z-1973_xb_ford_falcon_coupe-taking_a_turn.jpg

VelineonVXL
Formula D:
Matt Powers 2010spec body paint with 2011spec LS7 engine :drool:, Aasbo Scion, Rhys Millen 2005spec GTO, Conrad Grunewald Camaro and Walker Wilkerson 240sx.

D1GP: I hate D1

Other: Driftworks R32 and S15

Only 1: Matt Powers 2010spec body paint with 2011spec LS7 engine :drool:

Big facepalm...

A KE70 corolla and any FR 4 door JDM car.

^
Posted already.

By the way, sounds like you guys dont mind in bring to the game a car impossible make any visual customization, since u all will drive exactly the same looking car.

I wouldnt mind having hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track

2013-Hyundai-Genesis-Coupe-3.8-Track-front.jpg

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!! It's a great sports car and would make an even better drift car. Just needs a big:censored: supercharger on it. Then it would be perfect. Gotta love that whine!

^
By the way, sounds like you guys dont mind in bring to the game a car impossible make any visual customization, since u all will drive exactly the same looking car.

If you think about it, we already have this problem with the D1 cars already in the game. I don't think it would hurt to add some more, as long as they're decent drift cars that were tastefully picked.

If you think about it, we already have this problem with the D1 cars already in the game. I don't think it would hurt to add some more, as long as they're decent drift cars that were tastefully picked.

True, and i mostly never used them. Besides, most people also almost never use them for the same reason.

Last edited:
On the add it says 50K, but they also say any serious buyers they wont be asking anywhere close to that. I would love that car, 2JZ 720HP and its already setup.

How about a... Ken Block style Ford Fiesta? Or maybe some D1 or Formula like the Falken Mustang or Dai Yoshihara's Discount Tires PS13?

I think Kaz Hates us.
There is hardly any drift support.
I bet the online drift rooms were made to keep us out of the racing rooms.
And everytime I check the seasonal events for drifting, its some dumb car that not many people really consider a drift car.
If onlyyyy More D1 cars made it into the the Game.
That being said, my choice would be 2010 Daigo Saito My Brans JZX100
f05ls7.jpg

Ke70's and ae70/71's, Datsun sunny's and stanza's, Rx3/4/Capella's... any of the light weight jdm RWDs of the 80's and 90's that made ya poo ya pants when pushed... Or Keiichi Tsuchiya AE86 he uses in the tourge. (I like race drifting)

On a side note, I would also trade it all to be able to remove the spoiler and have a better selections of rims.

Latest Posts

Back