If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
fastfox400
Obi's LS7 powered S14, Matt Powers LS7 Powered S14... Just give us engine swaps.. K thank bye.

Don't forget drive-train swaps... I will drift a R33 if we could rip the front diff out...

I would like to make a completely 100% RWD Skyline R32, I would drift that thing so badly, but I doubt Kaz & PD will give us the desired drivetrain swaps that we want.

This:
8454b609-443c-483e-be3b-79e50bce6492.jpeg

I will make it slide, (for a bit), but its the most beautiful car on the planet, and its RWD... :D

Really? :embarrassed: In my opinion, it's bland and pretty much the old Jag XK as well. I'd need to go way back to find a sexy Aston :(

I would like to make a completely 100% RWD Skyline R32, I would drift that thing so badly, but I doubt Kaz & PD will give us the desired drivetrain swaps that we want.

Uhh, there is a RWD R32 in the game:
Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) ’91
It's standard but fun to drift

eddyac
This 👍

I wish we could make skins & mod our own cars in GT5 like LFS. I'd be happy to buy a car for .99$ where they have a list of cars & you can customise & share with friends.

I´m sorry. I created the another thread because this one feels like its more oriented for D1 and Formula D spec.

But continuing and bumping up, i just got amazed to this car after see a movie with the Daft Punk. It´s a Ferrari 412.

daft-punk-ferrari.png

Lazy Liquid
This thread would be so better with pictures for each request...

I have given up on posting pictures on threads. Don't know how and i have tried what a lot of people and the sticky thing said a still can't figure it out.

Back