If you could have a 24hr event at any track, what would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tayjayEVO8
  • 95 comments
  • 4,854 views
Messages
5
Messages
theomen2010
If you had your choice of any track to be a 24hr event, what would it be?

My pick would be a 24 hours of Monaco
 
I would choose my own track. Husky Grand Prix. "24 hours of Husky." No, siriously, I came up with this awesome track on the editor. It´s so relaxing and fluid. Ussually you don´t go less than 220KMH. But it has several turns as well. A great track to push you car to the limit, without being boring like an oval. I love it.

I guess Monaco would be cool too. But it will certainly be demolishing in every sense of the word. Even if you know it by heart, it´s a demanding track. I remember the endurance event on GT4 on that same track, even with B-Spec helping you now and then, it consumed you only with 90 laps.

If I would choose a real track or a GT track, I would say the "24 hours of Cape Ring" for an original, and maybe Monaco, like your choice, or Indy and Daytona in their road configurations.
 
Last edited:
Com. Plex. String. Maybe after running it for 23.875 hours I might finally put down a decent lap.
 
Daytona, just because its odd that its missing....
 
A 24H race at the Daytona Road Course would be appropriate.

Personally, I would really enjoy a 24H race on Trail Mountain and Côte d' Azur. Both very fun tracks.
 
all the tracks put together into one really long track. lap times of 20 min
 
If Bathurst from Australia was in the game, I would definitely pick the Bathurst 24h race... it's just the normal track from the V8's but it goes for 24h.
 
High speed ring.
 
I said before in one of the "things you wish were in the game but never will be" threads that I wish there was a pair of 24 Hours of Daytona races with multiclass racing. First, at a lower driver level you have to run one of the GT class cars and win your class. Then further on in your career you revisit Daytona, only this time in one of the Prototype cars.

Granted, for this to happen, we'd need Daytona Prototypes, GT class cars(plus a Porsche license), and field sizes greater than 16. So I can only dream until GT8 or so :)
 
Complex String 24 Hour race definitely needs to included in GT6.

Edit: With time change and weather please.
 
Last edited:
TB
Com. Plex. String. Maybe after running it for 23.875 hours I might finally put down a decent lap.

+Infinity.
 
24 Hour Bathurst Production Cars.
 
Definitely Special Stage Route 11. A 24h race around the original Rome Circuit would be nice too.
 
Daytona! Definitely Daytona!

Also, since we have another Rome now, where's Passage to Colleseo (sp?) 2 hours?
 
Tsukuba

(kidding, I loathe that track, after running 13 hours on it)

I would love a Daytona 24hrs, or an SSR5 event.
 
Daytona Road Course. I've always liked the Rolex 24 Hour Daytona Race, and this would make a challenging but cool addition to GT5.
 
Tuscana would be awesome. A small slip up could knock you down a few places.
 
me personally i would choose Special Stage Route 7 ;D
i know theres no pit lane but eh...if only.
 
Sachsenring if it was added, Donnington Park and the one we already have the Nordschleiffe.
 
High Speed Ring.
I would be really happy if this becomes real.

Cape Ring full track is a bit like the Nurburg. Nord. So i also love if it have a 24 hours race. :D
 
24 hrs Citta Di Aria from GT4...
 
Even if I dont really like nascar and oval, I find it odd that the daytona race isnt there.

I would like a lot more tho true superGT racing with GT500 and GT300 cars on the same tracks for the suzuka 1000km event.
 
Daytona 24h. The road course is not a personal favourite of mine but I think the oval arena would look amazing during a full 24 hour cycle. Imagine the night lights and maybe some camera flashes on the spectator stands.
 
El Capitan from GT4. I miss that track so much and must of accumulated around 24 hours there just in arcade mode!
 
24 hours of Autumn Ring mini :D
 
Back