If you could listen to just one solo instrument...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 42 comments
  • 3,009 views
Saxophone.
 
Drums ... especially if they are being played by Neil Peart. (the best !)
 
Absolutely the Electric Guitar.
 
The violin.

Second, the piano. Third, the citar.
 
Electric guitar no questions. I could listen to the solo from Sweet Child 'O' Mine for days on end :D
 
Though I've already mentioned my favourite solo instruments, I'd like to see what people consider instruments.

I make some remixes and some songs on my computer (using an Oxygen49 keyboard, Reason 5 and Audacity,) and many people consider this type of thing (personal PC) to be an instrument. On this instrument, are recorded presets of every other instrument. It's not that I would take the fun out of choosing a-yes, I would, actually.

Each instrument has its own timbre and creates a different mood for the listener.
 
Guitar. Probably played by Stevie Ray Vaughan or someone similar and equally as talented.



This. Okay, so it's not purely guitar, but just the guitar part is beautiful
 
I do not know, this is a hard one!! Would be a Bass or an electric Violin.
 
I love drums and all, but they get boring to listen to on their own.

For now, Acoustic Guitar.



Piano comes second as you can play just about anything on one.
 
Guitar. Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child is amazing! also some John Frusciante. They play the Guitar incredibly well.
 
Tony McManus on his acoustic guitar.
He sounds like 3-4 guys playing at once.
 
Back