If you designed a GT Vision Car what would it look like?

• Thread starter Hamisxa
  • 504 comments
Hey, I started like that with rendering- I couldn't make a box in Sketchup, now I make stuff like this. All it takes is time and practice đź‘Ť

Not to shabby, coming from a box :lol:. But there is another problem, my PC which is ancient, but as soon as it's updated I'll start rendering. Always was one of the things I wanted to learn.

Not to shabby, coming from a box :lol:. But there is another problem, my PC which is ancient, but as soon as it's updated I'll start rendering. Always was one of the things I wanted to learn.
Seriously, do start. Its strangely fun!

Manhart-BMW-i8-Concept.jpg

Mine would be a 4 door 1973 Lancia Stratos. The chassis would be made bigger for more room inside, it would be made longer to accommodate the rear seats & it would be 5 seat capacity. The engine would be replaced with a custom made V12 from two Ferrari Dino engines put together.

Hopefully! I tried stuff and it turned out 🤬 and I deleted it, but I found it amusing. I'll guess I have to take it more seriously than I did
Just start off simple with sketchup and get a feel for it- soon after you'll have skills to go to blender/3DS max/whatever else đź‘Ť

Indeed, i doubt the 40-winks driving position will catch on, (does have snooze control though). :lol:

How about standing up? (obviously not an LM)

Honda race gear... Think 'Asimo' style mech suit.. slalom ski-ing.. powered roller blades... carving up the asphalt. :lol: Very dangerous though.

Where are the Slash Harkens?

View attachment 106117

This is not mine... However, I appreciate the artist, especially for the layout and detailing :bowdown:
Now, any thoughts about the next Supra? It looks similiar and don't forget the FT-1 also have the same layout
Or Mazda RX-7 since it has the same "jet fighter style" cockpit :D
Remove the dual clutch transmission and it'll be good...
Where is the handbrake?

Where are the Slash Harkens?
Slash Harkens? (had to google to find out what they were). Iv'e never seen 'Code Geass'.. well up until now, the Code Geass robots look awesome and i can see the similarity (although they're massive in comparison) , don't know about the Slash Harkens though.. Maybe for a 'Mugen' version. :lol:

[EDIT]

Quick edit to give an idea of dimensions, the person is a bit out of proportion, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Slash Harkens? (had to google to find out what they were). Iv'e never seen 'Code Geass'.. well up until now, the Code Geass robots look awesome and i can see the similarity (although they're massive in comparison) , don't know about the Slash Harkens though.. Maybe for a 'Mugen' version. :lol:
I vote against the RICEr version

Anyone who tries it should be killed by their suit.

There would be no "RICEr" version... Only a 'Type-R' and a 'Mugen' version. ;)

[EDIT] ^ Oh, and a 'Tuxedo edition'.

Another quick unfinished vision: Autozam kei car.

Don't rule out the RICEr

Cool design too- better have Gullwings!

Also, Autodesk 3DS MAZ 2013 32-bit keeps crashing on my Craptop. Any help? It's on startup when it tries to open HDSD (or something)

This isn't as flashy as future Vision GT cars will tend to be. Just something I came up with a few years ago.

hdLRATL.jpg
I'm seeing F50 at the back, abit of Enzo at the front and some 458 Spider in the open top design. In my opinion, it's not half bad. Good job. đź‘Ť

This isn't as flashy as future Vision GT cars will tend to be. Just something I came up with a few years ago.

hdLRATL.jpg
Nice design, a clean and simple look like that is better than flashy any day. Good work đź‘Ť

Scruffy my right hand! (Don't use it often, so why not?) I like the first and see the second as the firespitting group B car!

Another scruffy quick one. It's based off this design i did a while back (updated 'Lancia 037') already posted it in the car drawing thread:

And this is the quick refreshed (more extreme) version:

Great designs. You never cease to amaze me.

An update from my first design on page 1.
There are some great designs in this topic!
j6ky.jpg

There is still some stuff that can improve, it has some weird angles :)

Back