If you designed a GT Vision Car what would it look like?

• Thread starter Hamisxa
  • 504 comments
Behold!
DSC_0012.JPG

Yes, I'm 23 years old and I can't draw. :(

Looks great- kinda like RUF would actually make that over a 911 chassis- and it keeps some retro-911 hard points too so it doesn't stray from the RUF heritage of being a Porsche tuner 👍

What is that? Looks Viperish.
That is a Viper, it's called Viper "Defender mode". Made for tv series in the 90's to promote the Dodge Viper. The Defender is used as a crime fighting vehicle that can "morph" into a regular Red RT/10 Viper (in later season, a specially made Cobalt Blue Metallic GTS coupe) for undercover. It may look cheesy for today but in is time, it was the Knight Rider in the 90's, except for the fact that the Defender wasn't a talking car.

Here's the opening (one of the best TV opening in the 90's imo) :

Last edited:
New vision/concept (kind of). It's a BMW M3 vision, based on a pic i did about a year ago (posted in the car drawing thread).

Original sketch:

New sketch (unfinished):

I might as well throw away all of my artwork and supplies. That is :censored:ing amazing.

i dont have access to ps3 now but this one looks very similiar [if not the same] to one of the Vision cars doesnt it? :D

from Season 14 btw

It's a shame that Horacio Pagani isn't a member on GTPlanet, I would love to see his design :P.

He's just waiting for the moment to take us by surprise. He can be one of ours hiding in his italian mansion drinking wine and then BAM! We have the Pagani VGT. After that, insider Kaz takes the Huayra RR with a million bhp and in two weeks we got that in GT. How awsoem would that be?

Back