IFFC | International Formula Ford Championship | RyanRacer is the Inaugural Driver's Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 271 comments

What Time Would You Like This To Be On?

• Sunday 10:00am GMT +1 // 4:00am EST // 7:00pm AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 12:45am GMT +1 // 6:45pm EST // 9:45am AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since I didn't specify it I'm interested in running tonight... 👍

Also, just out of curiousity... Given that Monaco only has 1 race planned as opposed to 3 for the races before it, will it be worth Triple points?

@NinjaEvo, you are more then welcome to race tonight, just send me a friend request so you can join the Community Club! And to answer you question, just double points in Monaco!

Ok, good, some numbers are forming up.

Room will be up in 25mins.

PreQ ended about 1h before the race previous week, I assumed it would be the same this week...
No, I made it end early as I usually wake up 5mins before the race is suppose to start so it was a rush to look at all the times, however, Murphy's Law, I woke up extremely early today and could have checked all the times! :lol:

See you's in the room!

Round 2 Results
Qualifying
1st-
RyanRacer*
2nd- NW48

Race 1
1st-
RyanRacer
2nd- NW48
3rd- NinjaEvo
4th- Timlour
5th- David Talle

Race 2
1st-
RyanRacer**
2nd- NinjaEvo
3rd- Timlour
4th- NW48
5th- David Talle

Race 3
1st-
RyanRacer***
2nd- NinjaEvo
3rd- NW48
4th- Timlour
5th- David Talle

*Pole Position, bonus point to be awarded
**Fastest Lap of the round, bonus point to be awarded
***Clean Sweep of the Round, bonus point to be awarded

I'll have the points updated sometime before Tuesday.

We are also abandoning the planned week off for next week and are instead going to have Round 3 then. (26/27 Dec.)

Last edited:
Well, one of our members are banned. So, Tim, you are welcome to start your own team and have your hard earned points transferred over to the new team.

Round 2 - Pics

Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg

Ninja's turbo-boost start - from 3rd to (almost) 1st at turn 1.
Silverstone International Circuit.jpg

Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg

IFFC is divided in two categories : RyanRacer...
Silverstone International Circuit_8.jpg

...and the others.
Silverstone International Circuit_7.jpg

Three wide at Stowe...
Silverstone International Circuit_9.jpg

...and Ninja takes the upper hand.
Silverstone International Circuit_10.jpg

Well ok, you were on the track when you overtook me NW. But not that much.
Silverstone International Circuit_4.jpg

"Catch me if you can..."
Silverstone International Circuit_5.jpg

"Take that, you cone !!"
Silverstone International Circuit_12.jpg

This one is called "The pressure".
Silverstone International Circuit_6.jpg

And of course Ryan takes the flag again... Three times. He will soon have troubles storing them.
Silverstone International Circuit_11.jpg

Great racing guys, if the grid fills up a bit the series will be really awesome ! 👍

Hahaha! Told you! Where's our Senna-Prost moment! Great pics, Ryan's luck on the opening lap has to end soon and my bad luck has to end soon, all in all, enjoyable racing, I hope the grid fills up as the racing is so close with just five so imagine what it would be like with 8 or 9!

Laguna Seca next week, a track I love, and to help my title chances I'm committing to practicing this week unlike the Silverstone round!

Pole + fastest lap + win in each and every race, nothing to do with luck if you ask me ! It has more to do with cheating... :D

Where's our Senna-Prost moment!

Suzuka 1989
senna_prost_suzuka_1989.jpg

Silverstone 2014 :lol:
Silverstone International Circuit_13.jpg

Here's the onboard cam as we don't see there's actually a contact on the previous pic :
Silverstone International Circuit_14.jpg

In every good McLaren duo there's always conflicts. :lol:

EDIT : BTW I hate your Pikes Peak white color NW, it is too bright for the pictures, I always have to take several to have a decent one !

Last edited:
Well, one of our members are banned. So, Tim, you are welcome to start your own team and have your hard earned points transferred over to the new team.

Wait, someone was banned??? :scared: Who was it??? And was the ban from GTPlanet or this series???

EDIT: I saw it was MAB. I looked through his final posts, but I didn't find anything that would result in a ban. The BUL really needs to be updated...

By the way, like my new avatar? I like it a lot. :D

Last edited:
Why doesn't anyone want to join my team??? It makes me sad... :( I want to win the Constructor's Championship too, ya know. :sly:
You have @WestRoadZ, but y'know, he doesn't do much.

Pole + fastest lap + win in each and every race, nothing to do with luck if you ask me ! It has more to do with cheating... :D

Suzuka 1989
senna_prost_suzuka_1989.jpg

Silverstone 2014 :lol:
View attachment 276682
Here's the onboard cam as we don't see there's actually a contact on the previous pic :
View attachment 276683

In every good McLaren duo there's always conflicts. :lol:

EDIT : BTW I hate your Pikes Peak white color NW, it is too bright for the pictures, I always have to take several to have a decent one !
Awesome, as I said, I dibs being the greatest of all time, Ayrton Senna. I love my white, the glare makes the picture look real.

@Timlour, I'll have your team up when I do the points either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Points Standings

(After Round 2 of 7)

Team Championship
1st-
McLaren-Honda Motorsports- 885pts
2nd- GTORacing- 695pts
3rd- RPO Racing- 590pts
4th- Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS- 0pts
5th- Williams-MAB Racing- 0pts
6th- Swift Autosport- 0pts

Drivers' Championship
1st-
RyanRacer- 590pts
2nd- NW48- 475pts
3rd- Timlour- 450pts
4th- David_Talle- 410pts
5th- NinjaEvo- 245pts

As you can see, there is still everything to play for here, not so much in the Team Championships, but y'know, McLaren-Honda was dominant in F1 in the 80's and 90's so they should be in Formula Ford. (and F1 again next year despite teething problems)

IFFC Announcement

As some of you may know, two rounds are vacant on our schedule, Round 6 & 7. We finally have the two spots filled, Round 6 will be held at the home of Junior Formula, Brands Hatch Indy Circuit. The finale will be held at a place that deserves a spot in our calendar and that is, the Mount Panorama Racing Circuit. Both rounds will use a new format, a slightly modified version of our sprint format that will be sure to separate those who can drive and adapt and those who cannot. Distances will be determined at a later date when the new format, specifically for those rounds, is announced.
gallery-header-bh7.jpg

supportstory.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it's true. And ever since I got GT6, whenever I get a new game, something in GT6 happens, that happened yesterday, but I'm staying true, trying to get the Bears to the playoffs.

Driver's Briefing // Round 3 // Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

@NW48, @David Talle, @WestRoadZ, @NinjaEvo, @Timlour, @RyanRacer, @DirtyNurbKing58, @MAB96, @swiftsmith

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you are having a safe and joyful Christmas so far! :) Today I am doing the driver's briefing for the third round of the (GTOR) IFFC! Last week we enjoyed our biggest grid yet, but still not at the average target I would like to have. This week, however, things may change but I do know for certain we'll be one man-down, with @David Talle's absence being felt around the paddock, but he will be back for the penultimate round 4. We are coming to from the magnificent Laguna Seca circuit where one of the most feared corners in motorsport's calls home; The Corkscrew.

img_6612.jpg

Track Limits: Track limits will be enforced as they have been for previous rounds, but I do stress that when traversing the "Corkscrew", please take care of where your car is. Repeat offending and gaining time will result in a penalty.

Blocking: Blocking is allowed to a safe extent only on the final lap, any other laps blatant blocking with or without the intention to hinder someone's progress will result in a Steward's Hearing.

Estimated Time Schedule:
9:50am AEST- Room Opens
10:15am AEST- Race 1 Begins
10:27am AEST- Race 1 ends, 5 minute break
10:32am AEST- Race 2 Begins
10:45 AEST- Race 2 ends, 10 minute break
10:55am AEST- Race 3 Begins
12:00pm AEST- Race Meet Must End (Time Certainty)

Race Format: The format for racing this Friday night at 11:45pm GMT +0 or Saturday at 9:45am AEST, will be three heats of 14 laps with no mandatory pitstops.

Stewards: The stewards for this race will be;
@NW48
@David Talle (Independent)

If you have any complaints about anything that transpired during the round, please inform any one of these 3 officials and supply the sufficient evidence so we can make it right for you.

I think that is all for this driver's briefing, I don't really need to say more as we are generally a bunch of well behaved drivers. I would like to see up to 8 drivers there on Friday night at 11:45pm GMT +0, I would really like to see more! Have a Merry Christmas and see you then! (Don't get a hangover, or else we'll have to get you to recite your alphabets backwards!) ;)

laguna-seca.jpg

Merry-christmas-images-4.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, that time of the week again, attendance sheets. Put your name down if you will be there.
1. NW48

Back