ImaRobot |Trying to get back into the groove [1/13/16]

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 41 comments
With Forza Motorsport 6 now in our hands, it was only a matter of time before I made this :D Since we've already been uploading for a couple of days, I'll just post my favorites so far.

21102403975_4e2dd3851e_c.jpg

21160448122_bfab83dbe3_c.jpg

21178531951_261c1f3d3f_c.jpg

20742016013_f302bd8dbc_c.jpg

21420512961_47ef3b033d_c.jpg

20791007733_0f0dcb9c94_c.jpg

Been absolutely loving the game so far, even more so than I thought I was going to!​

The second shot is all kinds of lovely. The reflection shot has a beautiful tone to it, also.

ARGH, you are making me regret buying the Macca M8 instead of this. Great set, and I'm loving the sense of speed the first shot conveys.

I shot some photos last night, but when I went over to the computer I noticed that they didnt come out like I'd wanted. It seems I still need to tweak some settings on my TV to match. It seems it's only noticeable when I use extreme settings. Shame cus I really felt like they where looking good on game.

VXR
Love how dark night is in this game. I really like the peaceful solitude in the third shot, too.
Me to, its crazy! What's even more so is that you can break your headlights and you'll be in for a hard time, especially if you're on the Ring.

That last one, love it.
Thanks Foster :) There wasn't many places to shoot on that track at night :lol:

ARGH, you are making me regret buying the Macca M8 instead of this. Great set, and I'm loving the sense of speed the first shot conveys.
The good thing is that I won it! It's an amazing cars, and I don't even care for race cars. Appreciate it, as always :)

Let me say that the Civic looks a very simple photo, but very effective! It shows really well the spirit of night racing!! The McLaren set is really lovely, with solid captures! (that 1st shot, very nice attention to detail).
The Aston set is also a strong one, and I can´t pick a favourite because I like them all. The Ford GT braking light photo, is quite something too!!

Overall, quality and diversity in your gallery, very nice work buddy!! ;)

Whats next?! :)

NTX
Let me say that the Civic looks a very simple photo, but very effective! It shows really well the spirit of night racing!! The McLaren set is really lovely, with solid captures! (that 1st shot, very nice attention to detail).
The Aston set is also a strong one, and I can´t pick a favourite because I like them all. The Ford GT braking light photo, is quite something too!!

Overall, quality and diversity in your gallery, very nice work buddy!! ;)

Whats next?! :)
Thanks for the in-depth reply! I was actually shooting the Aston Martin Vanquish, but when I went and looked on the computer I wasn't happy because my TV and Monitor apparently aren't 100% synced, still :( So for now I'm not sure.

Great shots again. Night shot is the stand out one for me though, gives a great sense of aloneness ha
Always good to see you stop by :) oh it was very lonely actually. The track is a blast at night, even when I was driving all by my lonesome. That car, though.. It keeps you on your toes!

The EVO IX, such an iconic car, captured in an iconic way! Interesting captures, specially in the 3rd shot, with the big wheel in the background! Good choice of rims btw! ;)

No new set as of yet, hopefully I can get some time away from Destiny. No promises though, as I seem to be hooked!

Looks better than real life :dopey:

NTX
The EVO IX, such an iconic car, captured in an iconic way! Interesting captures, specially in the 3rd shot, with the big wheel in the background! Good choice of rims btw! ;)
Has always been one of my favorites of the recent EVO's, the boxy look in the modern age worked really well for it. As for the rims, Advan RGII's are a personal favorite :) Thanks a lot :)

I like the colours and layout in shot 3. :)
Thanks for that 👍

A lot of great shots in here. I really like the Ford GT under the colorful banners, and the "little civic that could". The Evo and One 77 shots are great as well.

You look like your part of a professional film crew, must be that pro photographer instinct :lol:. The shots are so well timed and placed. I especially love the Ford GT, the One 77 and the Lancer. Really lovely! :D They all look like they have been taken in very clean and natural lighting conditions to the point the realism shows.

21993428676_2c45224a56_c.jpg

21993428206_3032ceecc3_c.jpg

21831774208_14972b6665_c.jpg

21831456470_d53fae4764_c.jpg

A lot of great shots in here. I really like the Ford GT under the colorful banners, and the "little civic that could". The Evo and One 77 shots are great as well.
The Civic seems to be popular, which surprises me. Wasn't sure how it'll be received. Thanks!

My favourite has to be the last shot at Daytona. Great composition.
Thanks Stoney :)

You look like your part of a professional film crew, must be that pro photographer instinct :lol:. The shots are so well timed and placed. I especially love the Ford GT, the One 77 and the Lancer. Really lovely! :D They all look like they have been taken in very clean and natural lighting conditions to the point the realism shows.
Ironically, I don't have any real world experience :lol: Thanks a lot for the in-depth reply and hope to see you soon!​

LOVE the R34 shots! My very top favorite Skyline and I am always a sucker for blue on it. Excellent detail in the shots. Especially the perfect lighting in that last brake light burnout shot. :)

Yea that last shot is straight fire! You gotta put some S tires on that GTR though. :lol:

Back