ImaRobot |Trying to get back into the groove [1/13/16]

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 41 comments
Love the shots and car choice but uh minus the Evo you need some help with the wheels..... Are those Enkeis on the McLaren?

I'm very slightly joking.

23728914113_a6c9779120_c.jpg

24329537516_eb80eafa1d_c.jpg

23727551644_7b0f6486f5_c.jpg

23987927949_cd85489cee_c.jpg

24060155780_582302fccb_c.jpg

24355729195_79bfd26417_c.jpg

24273249701_f2778a6f65_c.jpg

24329538456_9528e6bc3e_b.jpg

Was a little rusty, but the bug just bit last night for some reason.

LOVE the R34 shots! My very top favorite Skyline and I am always a sucker for blue on it. Excellent detail in the shots. Especially the perfect lighting in that last brake light burnout shot. :)

I love the idea behind the last shot.

Yea that last shot is straight fire! You gotta put some S tires on that GTR though. :lol:

VXR
I somehow missed your last update, which is a shame, as it's freakin' stunning!

Love the shots and car choice but uh minus the Evo you need some help with the wheels..... Are those Enkeis on the McLaren?

I'm very slightly joking.

How are you not in the Photographer's land yet?

So it seems that I never even noticed that I got these, sorry about that! Thanks for stopping by :)

The last shot would make for a good photomode contest entry.
I wish I could have done more with it. Any change in the settings would make different parts of the photo undesirable. What I needed was better lighting on the rear of the vehicle, while not making the background too bright. It was fun though, it's been a while, and I definitely need to practice some :lol: Thanks @Pebb.

I like how the colors pop out in Forza. Some of the pics can use better composition, but overall they're pretty good.

That last pic looks quite similar to one of my pics taken on GT6.

versus

Circuito de la Sierra_138.jpg

Similar, but different.

Shake off that rust. Takes some more shots.

VXR
As a comeback, the colour choice of the car makes it a knockout.
I almost picked that Metallic Orange at first, but it was just too much for me. Thanks @VXR!

I like how the colors pop out in Forza. Some of the pics can use better composition, but overall they're pretty good.

That last pic looks quite similar to one of my pics taken on GT6.

versus

View attachment 501158

Similar, but different.

Shake off that rust. Takes some more shots.
It's likely the fact that our in game photomode works as an editor of sorts. We are in control of Saturation, which if I remember correctly, GT does not have. At first they weren't really planned out so some are lacking effort, but it ended up sucking me back in for more. If this is going to be a one-off set, or if I continue to do more, is undecided :lol:

@ImaRobot Will we be seeing a new update from you in the near future.
At this point, likely not. I havnt really gamed much in general in the past month or so. If anything, I likely wont be taking any kinds of photos until Horizon 3 comes along.

Back