ImaRobot's Photozone - 11.06.14 Pink? Yes, Pink!

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 184 comments
Oh my god it's eating grass! :lol:

I love the first M5 shot. It's lurking slowly, on the lookout for Prii.

Oh my god it's eating grass! :lol:

I love the first M5 shot. It's lurking slowly, on the lookout for Prii.
Lol yeah, I was iffy about the tall grass. The pros outweighed the cons though so I kept it :P Thanks T12

I really like the first S class shot, nice use of the aperture

Agree'd with T. nice composition. Just sitting, waiting patiently for its prey ha
Like I mentioned, I was on the wall with that one. Glad I kept it though 👍

VXR
That one stands out for me. Love the Wedsport wheels, too.

Last post :drool:
Wow. Outstanding !
Thanks man :)

---------------------------------------------------

Lan EvoX

2, 3 and especially 4; love the way it stands out and the lighting around the headlamps.

Man, yellow really looks fantastic in Horizon doesn't it?

2, 3 and especially 4; love the way it stands out and the lighting around the headlamps.

Man, yellow really looks fantastic in Horizon doesn't it?

God I am trying to stay away from it, but yellow is looking to good on to many cars. I swear, I dont start out with a car being yellow.. I try plenty of colors before I decide to shoot.. but somehow it always manages to get back to it lol. Thanks for the kind words, T12.

Have to agree about the yellow, it looks sensational here. Then there is that non yellow thing in the tunnel, that Evora shot is great.

Yay yellow :) :lol: I like number 5 the best, great update
I promise the next set will not have a yellow car lol! Thanks Fezz.

VXR
Yellow is amazing, those Evo shots look amazing.
Thanks man! :)

Have to agree about the yellow, it looks sensational here. Then there is that non yellow thing in the tunnel, that Evora shot is great.
I have to calm down on the yellow lol. The Evora was actually one of my favorite sets as well. Thanks Ripenrun :)

I missed on the Vette shots, looking good. Your gallery is loaded, I am going "yellow" on my next update man :)
Well, glad you came back :)

I like the composition in number 2.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------

Well today I was messing around alot in photomode and just felt like having an experimental set. They may not be to everyones liking, as I seem to have went a little extreme on the contrast and exposure. Im on the fence about it, but I figure criticism is what I need most.

Number 1 👍 great update

Thanks Fezz :)

------------------------

Teaser

8157015325_14d99642e1_z.jpg

1, 5 and 6 are all stellar and the others are consistently good, also. Number 1 though, oh my.

I see nothing but the Corvette teaser. Not literally of course, but that's all I want to see. :lol:

Do it. Do it now.

VXR
1, 5 and 6 are all stellar and the others are consistently good, also. Number 1 though, oh my.
thanks! :)

I see nothing but the Corvette teaser. Not literally of course, but that's all I want to see. :lol:

Do it. Do it now.
Lol I want to but company came over before I was able to get to it today. Its a big set aswell so I don't want to just sit there for a while lol. I will try to get to it soon though! I am thoroughly pleased with the corvette set, so I hope that's saying something lol

Extreme maybe, I like em though, good to shift gears every now and then. Detail shot and then 3 & 4 for me.

Glad you think so, Thanks for the comment :)

---------------------------------------------

Here you go T12 :P

Corvette ZR-1

:D

I like the colors throughout the set, but my particular favorites are 2, 3, 4 and 7.

Back