Immaculate Challenges > All 3 Expert Races Added!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 203 comments
Hum, Kaz says on his twitter: a little pause until the next seasonal events..
They started spoiling us with every week new seasonal events, and now they stop it.. not cool

Do you understand japanese? "戻りました。冬の東京の日差しはきれいです。"

edit..ah! found it:

From twitter:

Kaz_Yamauchi 山内 一典
ちょっと一休み。RT @anthonyputson: @Kaz_Yamauchi Kaz, will the new seasonal events be up soon?
31 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

ちょっと一休み。 = A little break.

Last edited:
I only just noticed these challenges, they seem to be just what I was looking for. I really enjoyed the restrictions in the first set of races (though less in the second), even though I stand no chance of winning in most of them.

Did the Skyline one, narrowly missed out on second place at the line, and enjoyed it far more than I'd enjoyed winning it on my main account 👍

Hum, Kaz says on his twitter: a little pause until the next seasonal events..
They started spoiling us with every week new seasonal events, and now they stop it.. not cool

I wouldn't have minded too much except that it's only last week that they announced a schedule for them. Although it's perhaps unrealistic to expect PD to keep to an announced schedule :lol:

Just finished the last challenge using the racing modified C6, I was unfamiliar with Indy as I didn't participate in the GT Acadamy time trials but once I learned the track I found the challenge really enjoyable, plus I now have one sweet Corvette aswell :sly:

Thanks again Amar 👍

Discussions on the lateness of Seasonal 7s are no longer being closed as PD has now at least acknowledged their lateness. But please keep it in the appropriate threads.

-

Should have checked in here before attempting Seasonal 6 races... Think I did the Cappuchino one fully au fait, but I have to go back and try the Corvette one. I'm not fond of extremely powerful road cars on such big, wide tracks, but at least now I have a standard to drive up to.

I'm still trying to beat Indy in the C5! I've allowed myself sports soft and the LSD, as I wouldn't call myself a "great" driver. But I am driving without ABS (just prefer it) and it's really taking a lot of work. Best laps are 1:36xx and probably averaging about 1:37s. I think I need to cut more than a second a lap to win... Anyone have any suspension tuning tips?

On SE#6
Event 2

Are you serious?

I´ve got ~139 KW (Don´t ask me why PD gave us europeans KW instead of PS) what makes ~187hp... My best lap was an 1:10:040 and the #1 car was 15 seconds away...

I mean I´m not that bad and on SE#6 Event#3 It was really easy, got the #1 car in the beginning of lap 5 with your "settings"... Clean race, no wall riding, no crashing, nothing...

On SE#6
Event 2

Are you serious?

I´ve got ~139 KW (Don´t ask me why PD gave us europeans KW instead of PS) what makes ~187hp... My best lap was an 1:10:040 and the #1 car was 15 seconds away...

Well, it is not easy, I know :)

I can assure you it is perfectly beatable with noted specs, you have to run constant laps of lower 1:09 in order to catch the Silvia in the final corner.

You are very close, but you loose a very precious second somewhere. 👍

As for new Immaculate Challenges, first bunch is coming later today.

If you can´t wait try:

stock Mini Cooper S ´05 at 1st FF race
stock Impreza WRX STi Prostyledrive ´01 at 1st 4WD race

raVer

OK, we have a radical change of format :)

For all info please read the OP carefully and give us some time to prepare the challenges.

Thank you all for the support, as well as for all members who gave me their proposals for particular challenges via PM 👍

See you soon, enjoy in the Baby :) It is one hell of race and one great win to be achieved.

Amar, keep up the good work. 👍 I think you should start a new thread for set of seasonal events otherwise this is going to get a bit cluttered.

Thanks for the continuing effort, even now it's more difficult and time consuming to find a great challenge !

FFC with sports soft is still no challenge. I will try Sports Hard next.

SH win, CS - win but I had a faster time with CS than SH than SS, so it does not seem to be making any difference what tyres you put on (and yes I checked and rechecked). I did 3 laps in the 1m 14s with CS at Tokyo ! So only CM & CH to try, currently testing with the F10 at Suzuka, AI uses RH tyres. Car is stock, no oil change, and no tuning changes.

Update: It appears that you do not need to buy tyres for the F'10 car as whatever you buy, be it CH or RS, will not effect your lap times. The only thing that seems to effect them is by choosing intermediate or rain tyres and they are both way too slow.

So it looks like we will have no FFC immaculate challenge, unless the F'07 works differently.

Last edited:
May I suggest SE7 - FF challenge at Tsukuba

Fiat 500 1.2 (the new one) only modded with max Hp and min weight, no other mods up to

266 Hp - 853 Kg

And the funny thing, the tires

Comfort mediums

It took me a lot of tries until I won it in the last corner. All overtakes clean.

It was fun to the max.

Last edited:
Since new Update has bring back old format of the Seasonals we'll be back in business now :D

Stay tuned for the new Bonus Races in days to come 👍

Bonus race at Nurburgring. Used Sub wrx spec C '05 (available in standard dealership). Upgraded to 361hp, kept weight at 1390. Added all the aero bits, ecu, racing air filter, sports catalytic, sports exhaust, and an oil change.

I tried quite a few times without oil change and kept finishing 2nd by a few seconds. With oil change, I won by 3.457 seconds(total lap 7:30.926).

As a reference I have completed the previous immaculate challenges. It would usually take me between 3-10 tries on each of those. I am not a "ring-rat."

Also, performed no suspension or transmission tunes. Not sure if the aero bits helped, or just slowed me down on the straights. Regardless the performance points of this setup was 521.

Hope this helps in finding a challenge!

edit: tires-sports soft tires

Last edited:
Bonus race at Nurburgring. Used Sub wrx spec C '05 (available in standard dealership). Upgraded to 361hp, kept weight at 1390. Added all the aero bits, ecu, racing air filter, sports catalytic, sports exhaust, and an oil change.

I tried quite a few times without oil change and kept finishing 2nd by a few seconds. With oil change, I won by 3.457 seconds(total lap 7:30.926).

As a reference I have completed the previous immaculate challenges. It would usually take me between 3-10 tries on each of those. I am not a "ring-rat."

Also, performed no suspension or transmission tunes. Not sure if the aero bits helped, or just slowed me down on the straights. Regardless the performance points of this setup was 521.

Hope this helps in finding a challenge!

edit: tires-sports soft tires

Won that one with a 514 PP spec C (7:28.xxx)

And another good Challenge:

Done in Professional League at GTWC with a VW GOLF GTI RM (RH Tyres , minimum Downforce)

raVer

Last edited:
Currently trying to complete the Nurb event in my 497pp / 363hp impreza RA '05. Was 2 secs off, but then had all that in hand on my next run before an off at the right hander at Pflanzgarten 1 trying to take the Supra RZ on the inside.

Definately doable but you can't miss a single overtake, and would be (for me at least) a near perfect lap. As a reference, the NSX/EVO (I think)/GTO thresome were taken at Breidscheid on my best run before the trip to the gravel.

Car has stock suspension and trans/drivetrain, sports med tyres, oil, air filter and racing exhaust, manifold and cat and no weight reduction.

Will keep you posted

This time I tried with a stock " Impreza Sedan WRX STi ´10" on Sports Softs.
The car had 297 bhp at 1490 kg (478 PP)
Ended 2nd with 5.5 secs behind (7:39.7xx)

raVer

I have decided to postpone any development of new Challenges untill forced SRF is removed from them.

Thank you guys for your support, I really hope we'll get ON/OFF toggle for the SRF soon.

If not, it will be the end of Immaculate Challenges.

Stay tuned 👍

Back