Immaculate Challenges > All 3 Expert Races Added!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 203 comments
Shame. Was quite disappointed to see SRF locked on for this last set... and was looking forward to reading this thread to see how we could salvage it.

Oh well... :(

I am the most disappointed here :)

I was hoping that "ABS 0" trick will remove SRF too, but it didn't work, it just removes ASM.

I really hope the future SE's will kill mandatory SRF, it really makes no sense whatsoever.

I would also like to see it removed from the Licenses too, although I run them all to Gold in the first 2 days of the game. I would run them all again if SRF is removed just because forced SRF is the worst thing that has happen to GT5 by far IMO.

I hope reason will prevail in next days.

Really doesn't make sense to make SRF mandatory. Optional... fine... but mandatory? Madness.

Wow, I didn't know that.. really sucks !
I looked forward to a new immaculate challenge, although I can't blame you Amar !
Really weird, mandatory SRF

The first seasonal events were perfect. They were restricted and had SRF off. All of a sudden they removed the restrictions to finally turn SRF off. Like I said common sense isn't something PD is aware.

Thank you for posting the immaculate challenges.
Sorry to hear that with these new restrictions we wont get any new ones for #7/8
Hope you are able to post more in the future.

Thanks again!

I'll wait until this Thursday, hopefully the new events (if we get them) will be SRF free and they'll unlock the old ones.

Locking any driving aid is stupid, all of it should be optional, it has to be up to the driver.

This time I tried with a stock " Impreza Sedan WRX STi ´10" on Sports Softs.
The car had 297 bhp at 1490 kg (478 PP)
Ended 2nd with 5.5 secs behind (7:39.7xx)

raVer

Try the coupe 22B-STi version 98 @ 502 PP.

331hp
sport softs
adj-trans (stock trans runs out of gear way too soon)
All else as is.
7:33.278, just enough to win.

Try the coupe 22B-STi version 98 @ 502 PP.

331hp
sport softs
adj-trans (stock trans runs out of gear way too soon)
All else as is.
7:33.278, just enough to win.

Did it already and won it with 480 PP (see Post #147). :)
I wanted to try the ´10 Impreza.

raVer

Did it already and won it with 480 PP (see Post #147). :)
I wanted to try the ´10 Impreza.

raVer
👍 Yeah I saw that one too.

My post was more for using the 98 Impreza model, than just PP.
Anyway if you get a chance, try it.

SEASONAL EVENTS #8 IMMACULATE CHALLENGES

I have stopped any further development of Immaculate Challenges until forced Skid Recovery Force is removed from them.

Forced SRF takes away all the skill from the challenges and kills all of the excitement of racing and challenge itself.

Thank you guys for your support, I guess we'll be back when challenge becomes real again.

👍

^ Good call 👍

Thanks for your efforts in the past seasonal events in figuring out a good fun challenge.
I just blasted through this round with whatever I had setup just to get the credits. The SRF made it painful, so the faster the car the better so I could get it over with sooner :)

you got too much time on your hands find yourself a nice girlfriend 💡
& let people race how they wish to if they wish to spend lots on there cars to make it faster is that harting you in anyway NO :yuck:

& let people race how they wish to if they wish to spend lots on there cars to make it faster is that harting you in anyway NO :yuck:

My beautiful girlfriend is saying hi to you ;)

And I don't see how the Immaculate Challenges are "hurting" anyone really?

I think the game hurts the guys who want a true challenge.. People who want a challenge aren't hurting anyone else..

If you want a true challenge than thats easy just dont spend any money on your cars keeps the bhp down use a pad not a wheel little things like that you can do for yourself.

people save up there money to buy a game let them play it as easy or as hard as they like fair play to you if you are good 👍 but some are not so GT5 is not just for people that are good but all people cant make it easy if GT5 make it hard BUT you & the other who like more of a challenge can make it harder on yourself :gtpflag:

p.s good to hear you have a girlfrind :D hi back

If you want a true challenge than thats easy just dont spend any money on your cars keeps the bhp down use a pad not a wheel little things like that you can do for yourself.

You don't really understand nothing about what is the point behind making mandatory SRF optional, do you? ;) :D 👍

If it's optional, the people who want to use it can, and the people who don't want to use it can turn it off.

If you don't understand this simple concept, Lord help you.

let people race how they wish to if they wish to spend lots on there cars to make it faster is that harting you in anyway NO :yuck:

But he is letting people race how they wish?(i havent read all thread so i could be wrong), he is not forcing this way at anyone, if anything he is giving more choice to the masses and i bet theres quite a few who wish to play by the rules of immaculate series after reading them

edit. hmmm im confused, is tyson talking about the rules of immaculate challenges or sfr?

But he is letting people race how they wish?(i havent read all thread so i could be wrong), he is not forcing this way at anyone, if anything he is giving more choice to the masses and i bet theres quite a few who wish to play by the rules of immaculate series after reading them

edit. hmmm im confused, is tyson talking about the rules of immaculate challenges or sfr?

iam saying let people play the way they want to play not all can speed $500 on a wheel most people use a pad so they need to speed money on the cars just to have a chance of winning

p.s if you dont like the way PD made the game dont play it

I do admit that it does seem odd to cancel this due to the forced SRF, as the challenges can be set to compensate for the SRF by choosing different tire and car setups.

As far as my opinions on challenge levels, I just want them to be winnable by using the controller, without having to resort to any cheap bumper-car bullying or luck-based difficulty.

iam saying let people play the way they want to play not all can speed $500 on a wheel most people use a pad so they need to speed money on the cars just to have a chance of winning

Sorry mate, but I really think you have completely missed all points here :)

Me and my friends just wants that one forced/mandatory option becomes optional again.

I really do not understand in which way having OPTIONS bothers you. But than again, I am certain you're missing the whole point of this thread and our purpose, so I can't blame you 👍

But no one is forcing you to complete the challenges the way this thread recommends. It is simply giving you a "most difficult but still possible" baseline that PD, for whatever idiotic reason, DO NOT give us.

Dude, did amar come to your house and force you to play the game according to the immaculate challenge rules? Did amar remove the seasonal bonus races from your ps3 until SRF is optional? Amar is giving people that chance to play the game the way they want. He and his friends are figuring out their own set of restrictions that we can try IF we want to and I assume it takes them a lot of time to do, which I for one am appreciative for.

So why don't YOU let people play the way they want, whether it is with restriction guidelines or overpowered beasts.

Edit: Reading his posts again, it's almost like he thinks amar actually creates
the races themselves. Give us options, amar:sly:

Last edited:
I am hoping the immaculate challenges can come back. I am hoping update 1.08 will be later next week. For now in the World Classic Car seasonal I am trying to win with the lowest pp/hp car that I can. Its more fun having to draft and dodge your way to the win just before the finish line on the last lap. As well as trying to win with comfort hards and the old cars classic floaty/soft suspension. It works well enough for now.

So maybe I'm an idiot, but I'm looking at the settings for all the seasonal events, and they all (World Classic Car, Ferrari Formula, the FF, FR, and 4WD challenges) have the SRF automatically set to off, and there's nothing forced. I'm messing with it right now and I can turn it on or off.

So maybe I'm an idiot, but I'm looking at the settings for all the seasonal events, and they all (World Classic Car, Ferrari Formula, the FF, FR, and 4WD challenges) have the SRF automatically set to off, and there's nothing forced. I'm messing with it right now and I can turn it on or off.

THis week Seasonal Events have no Bonus Races in them.

"A-Spec" Seasonal Races (FF, 4WD, FR, Classic) have self-adjusting field of AI cars which does not allow us to produce adequate challenge because there is no fixed-variable to anchor the prerequisite.

In order to have Immaculate Challenges work we would need "original forma" of Bonus Races where the AI field is fixed (cars do not change) and where is the option to remove all driving aids.
👍

Back