You don’t need to buy the car twice.
See here :
Scapes Car Duplication Glitch

Wow, that is a helpful trick! Thanks!

5044057975456564228_0.jpg

I found it, Thanks!
Thanks for the L,R&Follow.
I'm getting better with editor.
I have some I still need to share. Mostly little updates and decal changes. I just dont like dumping another livery everytime I make a change. Like the Turner M6. I tweaked it like 5× b4 I was happy with it, and I still fixed more issues! LOL

Last edited:
@Racer294 In the future, when adding new information to a post, use the "edit" button. It'll save you from having to post multiple times in succession, and save us the cleanup. :D

There are times when it's OK to do so, such as your two posts timestamped at 5:49 AM and 5:23 PM, in that case when an extended period of time has passed and no one else has replied, feel free to do as you normally would. Otherwise, again, always edit your posts accordingly.

Same and I just finished mine. Was trying to rush and get it out there but I'm a perfectionist. :lol: Made my own "Racing School" decal too.

6927129974140863537_23.jpg
Very nice! I bounced back between the RL pic and concept art one. The blue oval on the hood isn't on the rl car. But, it looks great and will probably be applied. Behind the rear wheel I see now, Mich.man decal. The back I just applied what is normally there.

@Racer294 In the future, when adding new information to a post, use the "edit" button. It'll save you from having to post multiple times in succession, and save us the cleanup. :D

There are times when it's OK to do so, such as your two posts timestamped at 5:49 AM and 5:23 PM, in that case when an extended period of time has passed and no one else has replied, feel free to do as you normally would. Otherwise, again, always edit your posts accordingly.

Got it. Thanks for the coaching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back